1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #97

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @revmaf - I know the feeling. On our recent trip to CA, I ran into the same problem. I grew up in Southern California for over 15 years, and 8 years later, a *lot* had changed.

Google maps or Google Earth becomes your friend at times like those. :thumb: :rolling:

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Thanks, rev, but I'm not totally out of trouble just yet - now it's my neck that hurts. For an obscure reason, I woke up with it hurting like woah. I can barely move my head without having the feeling that I just got a knife jabbed in my neck. DAMMIT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well, at least this is a four-day week and I turn 24 on Wednesday, so it's not all bad, I suppose.

3. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Hi Dragonfly, just can't stay away for too long. BoM is addicting. So is barbecue.

4. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

star craft cheats.one race can attack me all they want to,but i can't attack them.oh,i can defend myself against what troops they send over,but i can't attack their structures.i can only go after the other race.what a crock.if they can attack me,i should be able to attack them....unfair!!!!

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Morning folks :D

Weather is seriously wetting :(

And in other news....

6. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

G'mornin'. :coffee:

Apparently pigging out on delivery pizza wasn't the best idea in the world, since I've been...um...gassy since I got up - this could be a day I end up alienating my co-workers. :heh:

ION, how can you say J&SBSB is an exception?!? Chasing Amy maybe - somewhat mainstream romantic comedy/drama that just happens to be set in the inherently funny Askewniverse - but Will Farrell is a GOD in this movie! And Mark Hamill - fantastic! And how can you not at least smile at:

:lol:

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What? Chasing Amy is nothing but mainstream! It's one of Smith's best film. J&S Strike back however is the mainstream comedy bull**** geee. Mallrats is even better than Chasing Amy IMO :p

[ October 09, 2007, 17:06: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I can't make a zwinky! :wail:

9. Kitrax

Media:
    @Dragon3 - I think you're referring to the Terran campaign where you have to defend the Zerg structures against the Protoss. That's not cheating since the goal is to *protect* the Zerg base. SC isn't just a shoot-em-up game you know... :rolleyes:

Who, or what is a zwinky? :hmm: :rolling:

10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Why would you want a Zwinky? (It's an animated little guy, IIRC, there was an add in SP)
    Yay, I'm getting an ultrasound, maybe I have a baby in my bowels that's causing the sickness. :banana:

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I have lost whatever little respect I had for my workmate...

12. Kitrax

Media:
    @Trellheim - You're happy that you might be pregnant? :nuts:

It's time for bed. I have to get up early...some Mexicans who didn't speak a word of English might be buying the POS car we've been trying to sell for the past 2 years or so. Hopefully they'll bring their kid to translate for them.

Yay for getting rid of junk! :D :rolling:

13. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Kitrax, It's a joke my doctor said (I'm a boy). :lol:

I had a weird Crossroad Keep bug :confused: , I couldn't leave the castle, reload worked however. Back to NWN 2 ->

14. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I hate my job.

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    That would make it even weirder if you were happy to be pregnant. :D

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

And you wanted to be called 'Loreto'...

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    It's Cold and grey outside. I don't want to go out, but stupid tennis class demands it. Meh!

18. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@kitrax-i know it's not a shooter.all i play is rpg and strategy.the point is,if i'm defending these ungrateful lowlifes,they should not be attacking me.i don't want to defend them,anyway.they have been my enemy this long,they should stay an enemy.i wanted to take them out first,then go after the protoss,but no,i have to defend these things,while they attack me.i still say it's unfair.but i'll get thru it.i'll beat them very soon

19. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Ah, barbecue. Fusion East/Central North Carolina style sliced pork, slightly sweet, slightly sour, accompanied by hush puppies as only this part of the state can make them.

Um, I guess I need to get a note to take back with me to the doctor. But it was good.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The Evening with Kevin Smith is hilarious too.

You see the strangest questions, and even stranger tangents...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.