1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #93

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
  2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Good for you. We are broke til Thursday :lol:

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have to get another medical exam for immigration. Ugh; blood tests and gowns that don't fit.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    The last cherry muffin is mine!

5. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Cherries are foul. Far too sweet!

Bloody mafting here today, was sweating my arse off at work. Why do offices seem to have solar powered heating?

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    You know, there is too much counting involved in this corpus analysis...and I have to do it myself, can't rely on compy.

7. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Had my main exams today. Five exams in one day on the other side of the country :/ I think I did really well in three of them. Made a right mash up of the others though :(

Anywhoo, not really back, just popped in on the way through. See y'all.

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Oye, my head hurts... 4 hours of straight video gaming will do that... but I was playing baseball and I was simulating the next couple years before realizing I couldn't make a new save without overriding the one I am still playing (lots of stuff on the memory card). And I can't delete anything from it without restarting the PS2 and erasing the stuff I've done for the last 3 hours... lovely waste of time.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Okay I can't get my ''Trackmania Nations'' game to work proprely over the internet, it's getting very frustating! I want my daily dose of excessively unrealistic internet racing fun! Unless there was another game, which I could buy and/or download which would provide the same excessively unrealistic racing fun and HAS a multiplayer option. Now that would somehow solve the problem.

edit: Did I juste used winRAR to unpack a freakin' ISO image file? Wow I'm a god!

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The Hay season continues. If my luck holds up, for the rest of the week, I'll get some excercise, but not overdo it and be in pain for weeks...

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hmm, I've decided to work out. Nothing serious, just a couple sit-ups, push-ups, and maybe a jog or two a day. I don't need to lose weight, but it would be nice to have a little bit of muscle.

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good for you, Saber. :thumb:

13. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Not to be a spoilsport, but unpacking ISOs with WinRAR... is no godly feat. Been doing it for years.

Musculation's your answer. Speaking of which, I should really pick up some protein powder this week.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Had to miss my first day of my Comp. 2 class today because I was stuck at a junk yard trying to pull off a replacement bumper for our other car. Let me tell you...bumpers are not designed to come off easily! :bang:

I'm going to have to use a lot of automotive-grade epoxy to make it look normal once I get around to installing it...I kind of got pissed off at it while I was taking it off and cracked the plastic a bit. :bad: :rolling:

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Actually DoTW the ''I'm a god'' part was rather sarcastic, I was suprised winRAR could do that.

17. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

What would be a nice song for a wedding's first dance? :confused:

<This section for sale>

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    OK. Exams start in two days and I'm geting nerves about it.

Anyway, about the Production the Pillowman.

It wasn't that bad I supose, but it had some really sick parts to the plot line. Suffice to say that the main character had a tramuatic childhood and writes disterbing short stories. The ending was the only happy thing about it because it wasn't BAD.

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Nothing like a nice cup of tea to start the day (unless it is a cup of tea at another hour).

Good for you Saber.

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Hmm... All this talk of Tea has made we want something to drink. I wonder what to have ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.