1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #91

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Babble to your hearts' content.

[ May 03, 2007, 06:18: Message edited by: dmc ]

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Okay:

:wave: Welcome to Finland!

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

My own land has closed its gates on me.

In other news, my essay is boring me.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What? 91th?! At that rate it'll be 100th before I turn 19! Which is in august, the 8th to be precise. Which also happens to be Laiwethel's and Arifirh's birthday IMO they shall be 25 and 20 respectively. I miss these two posters :( , especially Arifirh we had a lot in common.

Random Babbling indeed!

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I would like to say some expletives right now.

6. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Y'hear that, folks? We've got a quest - a goal to achieve: ten more full RBP threads before August 8th as a tribute to our friend and correspondent Ofelix (as well as absent friends)!

In other news, I've had a really off day for no adequate reason; headache soon after getting up (treated admirably with a single aspirin), back pain about two-thirds through a shift at work (when it wasn't a very busy or strenuous shift) as well as a sore ankle. Then feeling VERY tired and worn out maybe about ten minutes from the end of work to now, despite having the previous two days off.

It might be that I'm getting a cold... :(

7. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

As time moves on, the conception of a new RBP has occured.

8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

But there is no time. Godel proved it. Except I don't know how to type an umlauted o.

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just read in the paper that the city of Los Angeles now has roughly the same number of people as New Zealand.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hey, if you don't make 100 by Flix's 19th, you could do it by mine.

Mine's the 18th of August. GIve y'all a ten day grace-period :p

In other news, I'm about a third of the way through my essay. I'm gonna do half now, then half after I have a sleep.

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    That's a bit scary. I'm very glad I am on the opposite coast from LA...

In other news, I've had a headache all day. I'm getting a bit annoyed about it...

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yeah, I find myself missing Lai too... hope everything's alright for her...

And that's the bottom line.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Its kind of sad the way people come and go here - you just start to know them and then....poof!

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I posted the update on my PBEM D&D game and hear that three of the players have already posted replies!

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Do.Not.Want.To.Get.Up.And.Out. :coffee2:

16. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am done with school in like 14 days!

it's freakin awsome!

Summer time partying here i come..

well have to go to school now, bye bye then

17. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Going to see DMB tomorrow night!!! Soooo stoked :banana:

Its costing $99 but it will be sooo worth it.

I really do need to get a part time job after this. All those concert tickets are really eating through the bank account.

18. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    :coffee: Morning SPers, Thursdays seem to roll around far too quickly... The lie in's nice, but getting home at 10pm is not so good :(

Less than a fortnight and I've been posting news for 6 months! (Does that qualify as a reason to throw a party?) To cap it all, only working today and tomorrow and I'm off for a week to celebrate my birthday!

So it's taken me three months and lots of tantrums and plenty of threats to quit, but I'm settling into my new job now and getting used to the commute at last, so I should have more time for the boards soon. You can soon expect to be babbled at by me much more ;)

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    In Notepad or another text editor (this doesn't work in the BoM entry box...), press and hold the ALT key, type 1-4-8 on the numeric keypad, and release ALT: ö

Of course you can also get a Swedish or German keyboard. ;)

This spam was brought to you on 100% recycled electrons.

20. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Wow, as little as I stop by these days, and I still got on the first page. Hi everybody! :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.