1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #75

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Another one already? 75! We are three quarters of the way to the big century!

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Scupper HB, I wanted to be first! Curse my spacey brain.

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

32 thank yous heading out tomorrow. But between them, I'm getting $625, the Humane Society is getting $670, and the Ashman Branch Library is getting $90.
    That goes right along with...

Q: How can you tell if a politician is lying?
    A: If his lips are moving.

5. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i am graduating, go back to malaysia from u.s. this august 4th

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i'm going to a large psy-trance rave on the 3rd, and beginning the last year on my current school on the 14th, days are overrated, the night is the cool part

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Free periods are good. :D Or should I say 'study periods' :angel:

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What's a psy-trance rave? Sounds supernatural.

9. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

A psy-trance rave is basically playing a pacman larp.

10. Harbourboy

So what is "playing a pacman larp" then? Sounds like a cool computer game.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Indeed.

Well, the a******* at Telus don't want to reactivate my StarTAC. Looks like I'll be stuck with Bell Mobility... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I get another call from a debt collector about my student loan. Now, I offered to pay them a set amount each month; basically what we can reasonably afford. But they want 3x that so I can 'get out of default' :rolleyes: in case I want to go back to school. Yes, let me get a third diploma for another useless degree. :almostmad: They want money, yet they don't want it. And they can't trust the postal service for payment either! Everything has to be done electronically nowadays. Gads, it's enough to make me stab out my eardrums with an icepick. :bang:

13. Balle Gems: 19/31

psy-trance is a style of music, within the trance genre, and a rave is well a large party in a hall or an open field, both having abnoxiously loud music and hopefully alot of alcohol.
    oh and everybody who makes psy-trance is jews, no it's serious. why only jews make that kind of music escapes my head, but hey the world is full of funky stuff..

i'm still up and it has just passed 4 in the am.. no sleep for me! wooohoo!

EDIT: oh, and if you want to listen to some psy-trance, try to find some infected mushroom, skazi or maybe astrix, well known and credited creators

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I cannot resist looking up something called "infected mushroom", I just can't.

@ Kuemper - Did you know that if your student loan is over 10 years old you can apply for bankrupsy? You probably wouldn't want to do that if you own a car, house, or anything else of value.

15. Balle Gems: 19/31

nighty night time for balle now, almost half past four now, finally i think i can sleep!

and yes find the music, it can be very relaxing but also very, extreemly rave music.

i like all kinds of electronic music, and i hear most of what is made. from electro-pop to hardstyle... to be continued!

sleep well spammers and whatnots!

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Gah, I have to wake up at 7:30 in the morning for my driving lesson at 9:00. That is way to early for me to wake up in the summer.

:D

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Got Civ IV Warlords today. My spamming may suffer as a result...

18. Disciple of The Watch

7:30 AM is no hour to wake up, period. The morning is made for sleep, the night to enjoy.

19. Harbourboy

Bah, 7:30am isn't that early. It's a perfectly decent time to get up, and would even represent a wee bit of a sleep-in for me.

Early to bed, early to rise,
    makes you healthy, wealthy and wise.

20. Disciple of The Watch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Completly ****ing ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.