1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #69

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

And I have a lot of Cherry Vanilla Coke to drink.

Not much to ramble about, except that taking some sleep feels damn good.

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Had the strangest dream last night. Started out about the Damn Yankees playing the Twins and the Twins doing so bad they started letting fans play. The dream then magically found its way into northern Minnesota and most specifically Duluth. Then the dream started to actually get weird. I started travelling south and found this Famous Dave's knock off which I immediately realized something was off about. It turned out the whole place was being run by Rakshasas who where using the their establishment as a cover for eating people (which really now makes me wonder they were indeed serving animal parts and not something else... either way the food was really good though). When over some would get isolated the rakshasas would capture them and eat (I really had to take a pee at one point in the dream, but was too scared that if I went to the bathroom the rakshasas would capture and eat me). Then I somehow found my way down into the holding pens and witnessed one of my table top D+D characters fighting this weird beast that looked like a cross of a brain collecter from the Epic Hand Book and a green slaad. There was a creature at the end of the hallway that was directing the monster which for whatever reason seemed to be a derro (god knows why a derro would be working for rakshasas). The dream ended with my D+D character rescuing this boy, followed by the monster locking himself in a holding pen with human prisoners; all I could hear was screams, the snapping of bones, the derro laughing and my D+D character crying out in anguish at what was happing. Blood and gore was just running out from under the holding pens. My D+D character then seemed to hear the derro laughing and turned to face the derro, casting Holy Smite which managed to catch both the monster and the derro and while the monster was all screwed up from holy smite, casting holy word on the derro and the dream just fading out as the derro's dead body came collapsing to the ground.

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

That's why I'm glad I'm Tzenkethi; we don't eat people. :p

Quick thought: If it was first person you know who you were, but if it was third person, maybe you were the derro. Dreams usually end when your persona gets killed in the dream...
    I would have said cat, but otherwise he's on the money. ;)

5. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

My tulips are surviving the wind, yay! :thumb:

Only real men plant flimsy, colourful flowers in their front lawn.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey Look! I've got three thousand spam... Err posts! :cool: :banana: :banana:

When thy spam shalt be at 3,000 thou shalt be blessed by thy Glittering Beljuril gem, so sayeth the SPAM

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I have pickles crisps and a Mars, and... :shake:

Saber, at least the younger one can't dominate you as much...I hope. :shake:

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Blup blup blup :)

Cool word :lol:

9. Disciple of The Watch

Ahhh, I can finally rest tonight, I don't work. Time to roll a few blunts of excellent Northern Lights #5 for tonight...

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yay, girlfriend was over today :) I hadn't seen her outside of school for two weeks...

Next weekend is the semi-formal dance, and after that, I'm going to a Sox game with her.

Unfortunately, the day I return from Europe, she leaves for Israel (she's Jewish). We won't get to see each other for 5 weeks.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Go Flix!

/me hugs Saber

In other news. midmight is a good time to get up. really.

12. Ofelix

Media:
    Thanks Ara! Well now I've admired enough my 3000 shiny post, I've got some serious work to do if I am to be in the top 20!

13. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Um, not really. You only need about 15 posts to depose Splunge from the Masters' Council. :hippy:

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Joey voice*

How'm I doing?

15. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Bah, was woke up at 9 this morning by my sober friend, when i had only fallen asleep at 5 :( I suppose she can do what she wants in her own house :(

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Woah, Modding has just taken a whole new step into difficult... damn specifics of romances... blah, this means scripting a quest is going to blow.

EDIT: 1750... thats a new gem, right?

17. Disciple of The Watch

Not exactly the greatest day to get lost in the woods... whee, it's raining. Better just invite her over and belate the trip to the country cottage.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am once again bored, but not bored enough to clean. Oh dear.

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Wow I'm bored, and I've done almost all my homework and I'm not really hungry despite the fact that I've haven't eaten in 8 hours. What to do? Spam of course!

20. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm not bored, I've just watched Shiri, not a bad film and feel good :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.