1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #59

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The fun continues ... within reason. Remember folks, we'll still be on the lookout for the 5 post per page limit. :nono:

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I've been waiting like a good boy for this :)

EDIT: Yay and the first post too :banana: :banana:

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

We're having pretty wild weather here today. Plenty of trees blowing over in the wind.

4. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I am so annoyed... I play most of a game with a mage/wizard/arcane-spell-tosser, and have great fun. Then, I suddendly get bored and start with a rogue/thief with whom I'm having great fun too... just to start wishing to play with the wizard again. :mad:

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Wish it was a wild weather in here as well...The aesthetics of a town in winter isn't just good enough for me.

Wind! Wind! Wind! Come storm, hales, biting wind! Show thy strength!

Nah, didn't work...should I just make a mental picture of a perfect winter storm in my mind and chant "Haya, haya baluken!" ?

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Started The Bard's Tale on the PS2...it's not great but not so bad either. I'll update my loyal fans later!

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ooo, Beren started this one. My day just brighted by, like, 500 watts. :grin:

/casts Polymorph Self and changes into a kitten

I'm gonna get that finger that wagglin' around under my nose. Fast Paws :lol:

My throat is better and my bunged up head is down to those sniffles.

8. Shell

Media:
    kuemper, you gave me your sore throat! take it back! :lol:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hey we're approching the 60th! Hurray! *Gasp* I was around when the 19th was in! :eek: Wooa... :geezer:
    'tis a glorious day indeed, wish me luck for me first photography class! Gotta love photoshop!

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Time to get ready for school. I hate Tuesdays, running from one end of campus to the other every hour. Argh.

Add to that, my bf's ex wants to come visit him at the end of Feb. and stay with him. Sleep in his bed. He is not happy with this idea, and nor am I, but she had been insisting. Ack!

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Shell, if I could, I'd cast Protection from Bacteria, but penicillin is my opposing school of magic. :p

@Lai - No no no no! Don't let the ex creep into your life again! It's bad news when they want to see you. A circumventive way around it is to accept and have him sleep elsewhere. :grin: TBH, it may be mean, but you're better off putting your foot down and saying no.

12. Shell

Media:
    Lai - Just to clear things does she want to sleep in his bed
    a) while he is in it or
    b) when he has vacated it?

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

@Shell - I have no clue. All I know is that he's not happy with the idea.

@kuemper - she doesn't want to see me, she wants to see him. She still wants to be friends with him, and apparently just wants to have someone to talk to and just get away from where she is for a few days.

14. Shell

Media:
    In that case, tell her to get stuffed. I know that if anyone suggested sleeping in my fiance's bed, my reply would involve many swearwords :)

If you accept this - what will her next move be.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, kuemper is right. The very idea is bizarre. I'm against granting such bizarre requests just because they are so bizarre. With bizarre things, you never know what follows. I just don't like playing people's games.

Friends could probably end up sleeping next to each other after a party or during a mountain trip or whatever such but making an arrangement out of it and especially in a normal situation. I can imagine a guy giving up his sleeping roll or blanket and his female friend saying it's enough for them both so he wouldn't be cold or something, so long as they both behave, but just asking to sleep in his bed like that? It's a matter of course that she gets the bed and he sleeps on the floor if he has just one bed in his house, but something is telling me this is not what she means. :p Come on, something's wrong with that woman. Seriously.

[ January 24, 2006, 15:36: Message edited by: chevalier ]

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

New RBP? Yayness. 504 posts? Heh, not bad. Must have been silent in there yesterday.

My younger Emperor now has a deep, glossy black exoskeleton. Looks pretty damn sweet. They look even better under a blacklight. :D

And Lai... I agree with all that has been said so far. That's not a good idea.

17. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm with every one else on this one Lai as she's only coming to see him it's obvious ulterior motives are working here. Kick the beatch outta there hon, preferably back to the coven she came from.

Ooh I can be so bitchy when I haven't had my hair done :lol:

EDIT: As soon as I saw the 21st page I stayed away from there son, I'd rather play poker with your Mom's lawyers :)

18. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

@Lai, sounds like a desparate attempt to get her back in his life to me. Asking to stay on his couch would even be bad enough, not that you aksed me!

Wow first page of 59. Work sucked last night, I was in the Emergancy Room at my part time job and we never got a chance to even keep up on our charting. I was writing notes on charts of patients we had discharged hours before, and I didn't get a chance to do that until the AM shift came in. Supposed to get off at 0730 and never left until 0900.

19. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I had a cool party...but I did something I shouldn't of, I kissed the girl I like despite her being someone else's girlfriend...but we like eachother and she likes him...and its confusing! But it was still fun :)

I am now officially an adult, being 18 and all :D

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Yay! New RBP :banana: But I can't think what to babble about :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.