1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #54

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

So long as it is somebody else's daughter....

2. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    We natives will go into hiding, and the snowbirds will grumble that they come down here every year so they don't have to deal with snow.
    The state would effectively shut down. We haven't got the equipment to make the roads safe. Also, there will be a lot of house fires, as people do unwise things when their heat pumps can no long cope with the dropping temperatures.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Mistletoe crisis puts an end to happy kissing at Christmas parties. How unfortunate. :shake: :rolleyes:

Some people could have no fun whatsoever at parties if we broke all bottles in the world.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ziad mentioned:
    Arabwel informed him:
    And kuemper corrected with:

It's arscenic in almonds, not cyanide. :)

Thought of a great name for T2's kid-on-the-way: T3Bruno! :hahaerr:

/runs through RBP with fake mistletoe

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me smooooches kuemp as seruns by

Actusally.... from the ever-knowing Wikipedia:

"Hydrogen cyanide is a colorless gas with a faint, bitter, almond-like odour. Nearly 40% of the population is unable to smell cyanide at all because they lack the necessary gene for smelling the odour. Sodium cyanide (NaCN) and potassium cyanide (KCN) are both white solids or powder with a bitter, almond-like odour in damp air."

:p

6. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

And sadly kuemper's wrong HCN hydrogen cyanide leaves a faint odour of bitter almonds to those who have the gene to smell it :) Sorry Marilith

EDIT: Oh dear Arabwel corected her first :o I'll get my coat :D

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Don't worry Chev, there will always be plastic mistletoe to kiss under. If you can't find any I'd be glad to send you some. :) All you have to do is find someone to use it with ;)

@ T2Bruno - I wasn't around for most of the day so I just read your post about your dog. Sorry for your loss. Pets fill a very special space in our lives. Babies do to. So congratulations on the new life that will fill new spaces.
    - And a word of advice for you, if it is a boy ... I hope you have good dodging skills ;) . They seem to always aim for the father.

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Ugh what a horrible day. My flight was delayed coming home and somehow I managed to lose my camera. It was my old camera as my new camera is in the shop having a bearing replaced but I still lost all my photos that I took in Chicago.

9. Dice

Media:
    Well, hopefully the person who finds your camera really needs one. At least the person who finds your camera should have some fond memories of Chicago to cherish.

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Oh well, at least I can relax now and enjoy some of the nice 18 year aged single malt scotch that I picked up at duty free. :yum:

11. Dice

Media:
    You live the good life Mr. Polar Bear ;)

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Nothing like some aged spirits and a couple cuban cigars (sadly, I'm out of these). :love:

[ December 17, 2005, 05:39: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh, I have chocolate :p

and I also have a pressing need to go to bed. I anticipate more nice shiny babbling when I get back, kay?

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Oh yes, that's right. :doh: It's arsenic that's in rat poison!

Um. Don't tell anyone I said that. :heh:

/smooches DotW

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Ah, that hit the spot. There is nothing like a glass of well aged Glenlivet. :)

16. Disciple of The Watch

*blushes* Thanks, kuemp. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, since you asked so nicely :)

17. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Final spam before sleep... :sleep:

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

First spam after sleep :D
    Aother exam today. This sucks!

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    the pub ewent very wekk even thoough I'm s rtill very drunk, hollyday|! Yeah! I had so much fun maybe 23 glass of beer wssas too much.... who lknowsa...

Yeahhh!Q!!!!!!!!

20. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, you wouldn't have mentioned being drunk, Ofelix and I would have guessed it, by the gigantic number of Aras in your post...

But 23 glasses of beer...? I don't believe you, man. :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.