1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #52

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Awwww, you guys rock :=)

*hugggles everyone back and then some*

2. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

WTH? :confused:

Idiots... :almostmad:

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] /casts Imprisonment on Ara's not-so-relatives

:D BTW, cows are wonderful creatures. They have 4 stomachs for all that nourishing, chocolaty yumminess, they *don't* have thumbs and thusly can't answer the phone and they can build rocketships, drive tractors and use rudimentary tools!

Cookies are made. Some are frosted with red hots (cinnamin discs) on them to look like red bulbs on a Xmas tree. Nice and thick, too, 1/4 inch. :yum: :love:

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

won my first poker game, woohoo. only won 2 bucks but a win is a win :p

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I am closing in on the top 20 posters. I am so happy. :grin:

6. Arabwel

Media:
    I got some ice cream form the store but it was all messed pup and icy :(

Oh well, at least the chocolate is goodsome :D

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Grrr... Pretty much every University Physics program in Ontario requires chemistry as well as physics. This is so annoying, as the main reason I took physics in high school is because I didn't like chemistry. Now that I'm actually interested in physics, they're trying to screw me out of it. Looks like I'm sticking with my goal of Math at Waterloo, hopefully. I swear, if I can't get into Waterloo math, or some physics program somewhere, I'll be pretty angry.

8. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Physics?

You can still turn back, reepnorp. It's not too late yet. :p

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

@kuemper - the spam is strong in you, that is for sure.

What amazes me is that, if the quick check I just performed is correct, I am currently at #30. Not bad for a lurker who originally signed up only because he wanted to see poll results.

10. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

If only you knew the power of the Dark Side. I can never be turned back; so will it be with reepnorp... :tie: :shake:

Eh? I can understand people requiring maths, but chemistry? Sure, Thermodynamics and Atomic Physics overlap quite a bit, but Maths is the key requirement for degree-level physics. In the UK, A-Level Further Mathematics would have you set for the entire degree course if you didn't do any of the really crazy theoretical options. Of course, I ignored the warnings and did just that. ;) I assure you, it's really not worth the stress!

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Physics lead to the Dark Side.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Heed to my wisdom folk of SP; I am handsome

Also I want to say this; Today I feel great and joyful as it is my sister's 26th birthday.

I am strinkingly handsome

Heed to it, heed to it

13. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Isn't it funny how you can sometimes have too many things to do and also have nothing to do? :roll:

:hmm: MAPS is SPAM backwards! :eek:

:lol: That's either 'strikingly' or 'stinkingly'. Are you trying to tell us you have an odor problem, Ofelix? :shake:

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hah, so you are behind the corruption of this innocent youth! /me throws her returning dictionary + 5 at The Magpie. :shake:

This battle isn't over yet. :p

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Ìt was probably a bad idea to have a go at thge OTHER pint of ccreamy cold goodness I got.. because now I am freezing like woah.

:coffee2: time...

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Let me clarify what I mean. All the undergrad programs require chemistry, and usually either physics or geometry. But the reason for that is because they are really broad topics, and you don't really specify the area of study until you go for the graduate degrees. So all the pre-requisates for the physics graduate programs all have chemistry as a pre-requisate for the undergrad programs.

17. Felinoid

I'm going to watch VB playoffs in a couple hours, and I want to see a new RBP by the time I'm back. You've got six or seven hours (depending on how long the matches run) to complete your mission. This tape will self-destruct if not properly stored. :roll:

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Strikingly of course! I have no odour problem, I am just handsome that's all.

19. Felinoid

[​IMG] :lol: I saw that! You wrote 'strinkingly' again. Let go of Ofelix, Ara! :nono:

P.S. Would Keebler dwarves be cheerful or dour? :hmm:

EDIT: @Shrikant: :outta: is "outta".

20. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

:grin: This is crazy :shake: Damn! is this crazy :nuts:

:lol: Unless Tal somehow stops them at 1 post per page of RPB Feli, Ara and kuemper are going to take us to RPB #100 by mid-2006. :eek:

:hmm: How do you type the I'm-outta-here smily? :confused: :help:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.