1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You can't put smilies in topics. Meaning, if you use the code, it won't make a graphical smiley out of it.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sheep? Tried the sheep deskmate? I don't remember any URL, seek it in google or something. You can have as many sheep on your desktop as you wish. They're so funny...

3. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Go Eastern Conference! Beat those Westerners!

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

For the first time in my life, one of my Crackpot Schemes actually came to fruition.

It was fun, although I had to sprint a mile.

My graphics project is alive.

5. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Heh, I had an extra 80 Euro in my register when closing yesterday... It made my boss smile. (For five minutes, after which I told him a made a typo in the register, and was actually 50 cents short :D )

6. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I can't resist, to inform everyone that CROATIA WON THE HANDBALL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! :D

[ February 02, 2003, 23:51: Message edited by: ToTaL ]

7. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Slowly but surely making my way to first post. Soon I will dominate the entire site!! Oops, got a bit carried away.

Today is my late hedgehog's 3rd birthday. (If you don't remember, he blew up.)

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I still miss that hedgehog.
    I seriously am beginning to rethink my general disposition. Somehow I was talked into driving for five hours on my day off so a pseudo-friend of mine can talk his wife into coming back. How do I end up meeting people like this?

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    It figures. It's time for the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire, the local one for me, and I am sick. I mean, running a fever, can't breathe, overall disgustingly sick. I can't even show off my new garb. Man, this stinks.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    This sucks, I had to be entire yesterday off the 'puter because I slept late...

Oh well. I got to be Spinach Gallery to Warcraft 3.

"Strange, I fo not recall seeing sheep in this land..:"

*bunch of elves polymorphed to sheep ambush the orcs*

(loony who has to go now)

11. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

A week off has begun. It feels good :D

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I got hit in the face with a leather football. It was booted at me from under a metre away nd i was spitting blood cos my lip was cut. Didnt lose any teeth or break my nose though luckily, though my snot has blood in it :S

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Girlfriends rock, parties rock, rock rocks!

Oh dear, I'm turning into an unreasonable teenager.

Better sit down and read literature.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    NOW I understand all the weird looks I got when I told I like Arthas of Warcraft 3. I finally saw him as human.

A blonde PALADIN? *shudder*

I like the undead version a lot, lot more. But in the cinematic sequence after the human campaign, when he has Frostmourne... He's cool :)

Sheep!

I found some old writings of mine, circa 2000... they sucked. Majorly. I knew how to write, but oh, the Mary Sueism...

(the loony with da sword)

15. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I didn't know footballs were made of anything but leather. But that could ust be me being naive again....

Sheep...I remember when I was maybe 4 years ld and my favorite show was Lambchop's Playalong. Mmmm, lambchops.... *drool*

Don't get me wrong, I love sheep. "Sheep in the Big City" is a great show, though somewhat neurotic. Sheep are also nice in tacos, tamales....*ducks as Ara swings two-handed sword at my head out of anger for my idea of sheep as food*

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just thought I'd say that it is now 4 more days until my 18th b'day! :D

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Happy Birthday in 4 days Sniper.

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Lol thanks dude :p

New band update: we've had our first official band practice as a 4 piece.

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    *groan* It's the first day of the second semester, and my teachers are evil! I have an essay due tommorow, and I need to bring in 20$ for tommorow! Last semester I barely ever got homework! By the way, I'm in grade nine.

20. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hehehe, $20, I feel your pain... I had to bring $9,000 to school with me this semester... tuition is horrendous!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.