1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #49

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The doctor prohibited me to take any alcohol :eek: for at least one week :bang:

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have Black and White 2 Collectors Edition!

I'm so hyper!

Am just downloading the 109MB patch now, because it is incompatable with previous saved games, so am DLing it before playing.

Bouncy Bouncy!

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Was Black and White the game where you have a little town and a monster comes to stomp it or am I getting muddled again

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Pretty much yeah that was about it Shell. Yeah Pink Floyd is still cool, :cool:

The dark side of the moon!

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I believe I adore this new sort of chocolate... cayenne pepper makes it yummy :yum:

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Cayenne pepper and chocolate? That's an interesting idea. Not sure what I think of it.

/me wanders around with and empty coffee mug.

Donations for the caffeine depraved?

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Here. :coffee:

Just been making some.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Made lasagna for lupper. It was to be supper, but the in-laws look to be making something ovenish (thanks to a quick rekky this morning). Quite delish, though the cheese factor is making me feel like Mr. Cresote.

It's vafer thin! :sick: :lol:

For those who've played Black and White 2 and discovered it to be so unlike the first, commentary from an Aussie in his comic. Bit of swearing and things. Bigger Than Cheeses

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's was really funny Kuemper! My over joyful nature is still upon me today, yay for me!

:cool: :) :lol:

Week end is near! What does it mean? Unto the pub, I go! That's what it mean actualy.

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I wonder if kuemper's avatar is PG13 rated :p

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Today is such a boring day. And now I have to think of how to get spaghetti hoops out of a small child's hair *sigh*

12. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

try taking gum out!!!

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Hmm, I guess I will have to spend the evening doing laundry and packing - I am leaving for another business trip to Dublin tomorrow. I am only going for one week this time but Dublin is always fun.

The trip was almost cancelled and I only found out for sure that I would be going yesterday evening.

14. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I have a strange feeling that when I return from Friday's beeryboozing, another five pages will have sprung up. C'mon, I know you can do it. Don't let ol' Paisti down, I's got money riding on ya.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hello, suckas! :D (as usual, kidding)

Had my hours cranked up at school... now 21h/week instead of 15... will go faster if I am to meet the deadline to finish maths 536...

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

You know what sucks?

17. Disciple of The Watch

uhh... life? :D

No, seriously, tell me.

Hmm... Virgin mobile 1100 minutes for four months... a deal. Although it's nothing but a rebranded Bell Mobility... hmm... I guess in that case it is a necessary evil... I despise Bell, but 1100 minutes for 4 months... far better than 30 minutes for a month... sweeter, their Nokia is 79 bucks... but bloody hell, it'll be like my 4th nokia... I have three laying around...

You know what, I am almost tempted by the audiovox 8610... that killer flaming skull faceplate is simply MAH-velous.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:idea: Vacuums? Black holes? Mouths? Gravity?

I'm truly surprised I have any toes left on my right foot. I always ram the little toe into tables, books and chair legs. Tonight is was this 'mud mat' M-I-L absolutely needed for the shoes. :rolleyes: It's made of hard rubber/plastic and I ducked out the front door to check for vehicles. Crunch! :o Major ouchies on first 2 toes - skin scraped off and really pink. No blood though, which is amazing.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Uh... kuemp, the third one springs uh... dirty thoughts in my mind. :nono:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The government?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.