1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Oh boy! Did I get the first one? Yay! I believe this is the second time I've got the first place. What an honor it is.

EDIT: I probably should have said something intelligent now everyone thinks that I'm a horrible spammer! :mommy:

3. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol:

nah, you're a semi-decent spammer at least :p

4. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

[spam]Insert random spam here[/spam]

PS: does anyone out there have a diagram explaining how to juggle five balls?

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

:eek:

Yet another RBP?!?!! At this rate, we'll be on #100 before we get to the 10,000th member...

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What? 5th place only? :shame:

Still waiting for my PCIe card to come. Just two more days and I will let the consumer-right officials know about the lazy warranty-return of my card... Haven't been able to do much work during these three or four weeks. :(

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gold rings with rosewood inlay are extremely pretty.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

still itching..

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    kuemper, where are you in the TV game?!?!?! you're needed...

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Happy Turkey (Thanksgiving) Day to all the Canadians out there!

Edit: To go along with all these proverbs being thrown around, here's one for those who drink: Bibo ergo sum... I drink, therefore I am.

[ October 10, 2005, 16:51: Message edited by: Laiwethel ]

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What's this? A Random Babbling post? For me? Ohhhhh!!

Olimikrig suggested that I record my voice for one of the items in the BOM item pack. :eek: Wow, would I let everybody hear my very french canadian accent?

A new RBP then it require nothing less than a Radom Latin proverb!

All I have to say about this one; Indeed

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Urgh, aftermath of beer-bash evenings are ever unpleasent. On second thought, forget the :coffee: , Jolt Blue is my savior...

Oh well, at least there's the spoils of war: there's 13 beers remaining for me in the fridge :D

*EDIT* And what about my own French-Canadian accent? I used to be a Death Metal vocalist, y'know.

*MENTAL EXERCISE* Picture a French-Canadian barking some Dying Fetus.

[ October 10, 2005, 17:34: Message edited by: The New Order ]

13. Ofelix

Media:
    I'd rather not actualy.

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Ofelix: Schola sugat. :p

15. Ofelix

Media:
    I beg your pardon? I do not speak Latin, I merely searched for translated proverb. But I assume you're talking about school isn't?

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Tha Ofelix: It isn't that scary. My John Gallagher impersonation is nice, so I was told, except that I'm not shaved "eight ball". Already thought of it, though.

17. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @ Ofelix

what is Lilacor, I ask ya, without the voice set attached :p
    And your very french-canadian accent would simply just add yet another level of humoristic occyliciousness to the mod :lol: Now wasn't that the kewlest word ever :p

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I dunno, sounds suspiciously Diablo II to me... We're not going to be seeing a version of the Oculus in BGII, are we? :shame: ;)

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    There is a dead bird in my bedroom. No idea where, but it IS there... because I doubbt there is a naked bird running around that just decided to shed its feathers all over the darn floor.

also, methinks I have fever :sick:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Maybe it's Foghorn Leghorn? He keeps his feathers numbered for just such emergencies. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.