1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #41

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Got it! I knew that if I hung around here long enough I would start a random babble thread one day.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Now what can I babble about? I've been babbling in all the wrong places. Sounds like a song. Oh well it is late.

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Nakia:
    Well, you could answer the question I asked in RBP#40. In case you didn't catch it, I was wondering why you shortened your nick.

P.S. Number three again. Ho hum. ;)

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I really should be asleep right now. Guess I should go try instead of staying on the computer :lol:

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Aye, Alright made it in the first page of the RB post! yeah!

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I would like to take the opportunity to bemoan the disturbingly increasing use of the nonsensical "lawl" on these Boards. Surely such gibberish is against the rules and is a general crime against intelligence. :geezer: :grr: :borg:

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I second that. It'd be nice if new acronyms were actually new and meant something. :rolleyes:
    Besides, I think it sounds more like lole. :hahaerr:

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yah! there should be a lawl against that.

10. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Well at least I made page one.

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Felinoid, I did post the answer to your question in RB40. It is the next to last post. The last non-Mod (administrator) post. I also gave a reason why Blackthorne TA didn't catch that RB40 was over 500 posts.

"lawl" is not an acronym but a sound. It is what Elwithral Irenicus and friends think :lol: sounds like. I like it but I like new things. (and people say old people are stodgy and don't like change) :lol:

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *yawn*

Need :coffee: .... but my pants are still shiny, and will stay that way since am getting a washing machine today unless something goes wahoonie-shaped...

13. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Friday, and it keeps raining... not a ver promising weekend ahead, it seems.

Fortunately I have a couple of good movies and a good takeaway nearby.

14. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Talking of good movies I just brought my mate the star wars box set on DVD for him last night, can't wait to give it to him cause hes a propa star wars maniac! :tie:

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Out ten year old freezer broke couple of days ago and it turns out that the bank hadn't taken the money for the insurance/warranty so it wasn't covered. Now we have to get another one and chuck out a ton of food :(

On a more positive, and nervous, note I've got my first job interview on tuesday :)

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'm going to the convention Excalibur tomorrow to play Sarbreenar :) :D Go me!

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Go Sniper :D

I just bought a washinbg machine. It will be delivered next week.

I feel frighteningly old.

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Why is it that the D&D forum is as dangerous as the Alleys for me? FFS...

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Whats up? your slap fest with Felinoid? :p

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And before that a slap fest with RuneQuester - I just can't stop getting into slap fests there...

But then, I think I've learnt now - SP is a horrible place to discuss RPing. Best to find somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.