1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    November, oh sweet November... the time of pain and woe and masochism.

Dad will be here soonish. Should clean :D

:banana:

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Bring the pain I say! BRING THE PAIN!

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i hate school. haven't passed a single test yet...

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Huummm Going to see Batman Begin today. I hope this movie is worth the 6 bucks, because it will be six bucks that will not be spend on college furniture.

I wonder if 6 bucks will affect my scholarship at college?

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I passed!

65%, only one per cent short for a distinction , but hey, who cares, I passed!

This means I get to go to the US for three weeks and gets me loads of good will from the 'rents.

Three months of sweet sweet holidays..

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Woo-hoo; finally got a host that actually delivers what it promises. :heh:

And now I got my own forum to play with. A bit empty one, yes, but *I* will fill it with 100% incoherent babble. Beats any "Random Babbling Post" any day. :p

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    GO Uytyyn!

:banana:

TOday is being a Good Day :D

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Congratz Uytuun! I'm still waiting for a few results to come in, so I can only wait.

Wow this weekend was the first time a was involved in a fight wile I was at a party! Why do some guys try to impress girls by making fun of others, they don't even know? :S

Well rest of it was cool! :banana: :beer:

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Uytuun! :thumb:

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Bravo oh educated one. :D

12. chevalier

Media:
    @SleepleSS: Making fun of others is a way of showing domination. Showing domination is a way by which males impress females. ;)

13. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Uytuun:
    Forget the southern states. They're too damn hot this time of year. The northern states, however, are very pleasant in the summer. :)

@world:
    Worst eye-exam ever!!! :almostmad: My reflexes are so strong that another tech had to come in to keep my eyes open during the pressure test, even though I was trying my hardest to keep them open. And what is it with the doctor being on that wheeled stool, and pressing his nuts right up against your knee? :jawdrop: That can't be comfortable, even through his pants!

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:sick: Stomach flu + tiredness = bad game playing.

Although my critical failures are spectacular. :heh:

15. chevalier

Media:
    How about some sleep? ;)

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sleep cures all except getting to places on time.

17. Atari Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I did it..I finally donated to sp. Does this make me a good person or am I still a pathetic human being?

18. Felinoid

I'm waiting until I get the rebate back on my new (first ever :banana: ) laptop, but I'm going to be donating 3/4 of it to SP when I finally do. I figure it's poetic, considering that I found my way to alienware.com from an ad on this site. :D Thanks, Tal!
    So, to answer your question, it makes you a very generous person. Past that, only you can know . . . ;)

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Makes you one of the 3 good persons in nearly 5 months... thanks. Check your PM, btw. ;)

There's a whole bunch of SPS expiries coming up this week and the next (all those people who got their SPS accounts for their past donations a year ago when SPSA were introduced), so I can only hope that we get some renewals. I don't think SP's ever been so pressed for donations as now.

Felinoid, gaaah... you bought an Alienware? I had ads for that up for ages, but no one ever bought any. I'd get a commission for each one sold through an SP link... *sigh*

I'll put a link to it on the SP Help page, just in case someone wants to buy one in the future.

20. Felinoid

:doh: Sorry, I didn't realize. :o I slept on it (didn't want to make a hasty decision) and just went straight to Alienware in the morning. All the more reason to donate to SP, I guess. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.