1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Is That so?

And Good trip Magpie!

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Much cleaning to do... my absolute and utter BASTARD of a dad decided to inform me TODAY that he is gonna be here sometime tomorrow or so :D

:banana:

Yayness :D

*bounces off to clean*

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Contacted my half-sister after many years of no contact. Or rather phoned her in response to her letter. How nice. Can't wait till I meet her.

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Family is always good. Espescially if you don't have to live with them. :D

6. chevalier

Media:
    Having some homemade blueberry cake with chilled sherry. Not bad for a holiday start, is it?

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

You wild man you. :grin:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Mmm... blueberries....

Damn. Now I crave blueberry pie *pouts*

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Went shopping and scored a great skirt and a top with butterfly sleeves and a nice pair of shoes too.

Have fun in Turkey Magpie. Even though you're long gone by now I suppose. :p

10. chevalier

Media:
    Sounds great. ;)

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Went to look at York University today.

Got up at 4.45 am.

Dead Daie walking

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I get up at around 4 am every day...as well as 2 am, 6 am...10 am etc.

13. chevalier

Media:
    Looks like some smartass is trying to send paintings on an auction that I've just seen in an online gallery signed by a different artist. Reported to the auction owner with proper links. Dang. I so hate it when people steal authorship.

14. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You have time to check other sites? I thought you were exclusively SP. :lol:

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My mother got one of those Scam things where it needed your bank info to deposit several thousand for safe keeping. She printed it off and is dropping it off at the local police station. Meanwhile, I have more hay to throw tomorrow...

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Time for some poker. The odds? My pants. :D

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

That's why I don't play poker. I can't afford to buy more pants...

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So yeah, around 6pm-ish, we came home to get some soda for the BBQ we were at, and almost right after we closed our door, our creepy, ugly, old, freaky looking neighboor knocked on our door. As soon as I opened up the door to see what she wanted, a cat, who she claims isn't her's...but follows her around everywhere, tries to run in to our apartment. Then after getting that dirty thing out, she asked if we can take her down to the gas station (which is within a 5 minute walk)...for "some smokes."

Now, we just bought a new car, and suddenly we have some creepy lady who wants us to drive her down to the gas station to buy some cigerettes. What do you say to that? I mean, we aren't running a taxi service, nor do we want our car to stink like smoke, and we also don't want to waste gas for something that takes probably less than 5 minutes to walk, all for a pack of 'cancer sticks'.

So my g/f told her we were already late for a party we were going to, and that it was out of the way. Then she said that the lady shouldn't even be smoking...which she probably shouldn't have. So now my g/f is afraid that she's going to do something to our new car.

What are you supposed to do in that situation? Just say, "No!" and close the door in her face?

*shudder* I need a shower. :rolling:

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

There was a creepy guy at the bar I went to on Saturday. My mates and I just finished a game of pool when he asked if one of us wanted to partner with us.

So my buddy did, and about five minutes into the game, the guy shoots the ball so hard it flies off the table an inch from my jewels. Then he begins to get all irrational when we were standing near the table because he said we were in his way.

He was a little ... drunk. And creepy.

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Cold and damp again... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.