1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #28

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Spend enough time there and you'll soon get sick of it.

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What is "English breakfast bread"?

3. teekc Gems: 23/31

you know that guy who was in the movie about a sinking ship? i think he drew some pictures for a naked fat girl. his signature move was slamming his palm onto a window after he 'exercised' himself. yeah that guy, well, he is coming to iowa state univesity for john kerry.

[ October 29, 2004, 01:58: Message edited by: teekc ]

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Great discription teekc. I know exactly who you were talking about. Leonardo Decaprio, the idiot who didn't even try to get onto that floating board.

5. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I was screaming at him to get out of the damn freezing water and onto the board but to no avail.

Oh well, go Kerry 2004.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I thought that was the fat girl's hand that did that...I haven't seen Taitanic for a really long time though. :rolling:

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I liked that the Bastard did drown! That was the only cool part of that ***** Movie :p

Just wondering will the word **** get removed by the Censorship? Lets find out now!

Edit: Yes it did :p

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    He didn't drown....he died of hypothermia. He sank down to Davey Jones' locker after he was turned into a human ice cube. :rolling:

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

That is what I ment but I couldn't find the right word :p

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *snicker*

Good riddance :D

*yawn*

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Today has not been a good day. Too much studying, not enough drinking. I should try to fix that.

/me goes on a hunt for alcohol

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The word hypothermia is almost as cool as the word Zuccini! If only i could remember them :p

Is a human being able to swim in a hottub with Melted cheese? Just wondering...

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Uploaded pictures of my daemon kitten to SP album.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    *squeees* The kitty is SOOOO cute!

*ahem*

I think my Reeves-muse is ing to worm his way to my nano...can't do. No way.

15. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

I will swap you my dog for your kitten, what do you think? I'll AirMail him over to you no problem.

btw, I'll pay for someone in the US here to send me a box of fruit loops cereal. I'll pay you $30. hm?

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

I have been having way too much fun in Pirates lately. Well, mostly fun. The last few posts have been hard to write.

Oh well. No more Pirating for me tonight. My quota of stressful/depressing posts is well filled.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    *huggles Lai*

Yeah, go read the pirates thread.We're haviing a blast :D

*sniggle*

Reeves is so much fun to write...

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

I am the new His Shadow, all bow to His Shadow or I shall smite you with the Giga Shadow. And not even Stanley will be able to stop me. :evil: :evil:

Anyway, I think the best part of the movie in question a few posts ago is when the idiot's thumb got broken off just before he sank. THAT was cool.

19. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

@sarevok

It shouldn't be too hard aside from finding a postal carrier that delivers to HELL

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.