1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Just bought tickets for G3 in Birmingham, all United Kingdom venues are cert. Go to vai.com, check tour dates, and get your tickets!

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Indeed it's the same girl. But now it's serious.
    She lied to me because when I show up in her life more seriously she just got out of a bad relationship with another guy and she didn't another one dating her. So she just lied to me so that we can just ¨be friend¨ . Later after this She felt horribly because she fell in love for me and she regreted it deeply. Anyhow after a little chat she just kissed me and from that it began... :love:

Anyway may I ask something? Since she registred, although she post rarely (so far she posted once) would mind pretending you know nothing? Please? I'd be most gratefull.

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, OK, but since you've already posted about it, it's pretty much out in the open anyway. Plus I can't do anything about the 3 PM's I've sent her. :p

4. Ofelix

Media:
    Touché... I didn't thought of that... DOH! Anyway This random babbling will be long finish until she find the time to post here. She got lots of work to do.

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

"Of course it is. Now, have the men been trained in operating these contraptions?"

"I have hand picked men for the siege crews, yes."

"An unruly lot."

"Perhaps you'd care to crank the bloody thing yourself, you pompous ASS!!!"

"Excellent. Shall we see what havoc we can create with our new toy, boys?"

"Aye."

"Aye."

6. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Grrrrr, downloading this bloody Check the Bodies mod and my internet decided to go off when it hit 98% - talk about being unlucky :mad:
    Here we go again. Just have to sit and watch for another 2 hours :(

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Only part of it, but who does the general remind you of? :D

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm going mad! Why the hell would you need a draft for a freaking improvisation activity anyhow?

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Splunge! Use a bit more discretion!

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Not a bad shopping trip last night... I got a pair of sandals, a purse, two shirts, a pair of pants, and three shirts for Velcro.

Today I have to go to two different stores to try and find the rest of the stuff we need for vacation. WHEEEEE! :roll:

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Amusing fact: if my memory serves me right, this is the first time in history of BoM that we have 2 IoTW at the same time...

12. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    And here I thought there could only be one at a time. So if there is already an IotW, that doesn't give the rest of us (and I'm thinking mainly of myself here :D ) free reign to be stupid.

Rats. :nolike:

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Who's the other one? Am I being challenged here? :p

Edit: I just went to chatroom and asked :D Got my answer...

[ That FAQ that we have here says something about laying low, as opposed to displaying any sort of pride or humour regarding your plaque. ] - Beren

[ March 11, 2004, 20:31: Message edited by: Beren ]

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I am undertaking a search to see if I can find the other one....... :)

[Edit: Aha! Found him/her!]

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    [childish voice] Who is it? Who, who, who? [/childish voice]

Aah, I watched Master and Commander last night. GREAT film.

16. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

:eek: :eek: :eek: THREE hours without posts in the RB!!!

Can anyone name an artist that has made a self-titled song from a self-titled album?

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Umm, Barney!!

*feels his masculinity and adulthood drop at the same time*

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Finaly we got nice weather. That was about times. After a whole week of rain.

Eh, I again post here instead of working in computer class... Anyhow my Computer is lacking a keyboard and a mouse So I have to use another computer. How convinent, since my ¨work¨ (the little it may be) cannot be acces.

:D

Anyway this day was a a freaking boring. I fell asleep in my carrer choice class just before this one. I think that after a little posting I'll go sleep a little again...

I won't see my g/f today... :( :sosad: :cry:

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Kuda: My baby

I've cleaned him up a bit, looks more shiny, I will work on that though.

really want a really nice katana on ebay - it rocks, but I know I have no chance of getting it :lol:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Ofelix, trust me, times will come you would rather not see her for some time ;) It's just the initial fascination. Don't worry, it'll pass :D :shake: ;)

Oh well :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.