1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku missed over half the last Ramdom Babbling thread, he's not missing another one!

I think I might have broken my toe today, it's in so much pain when ever I move it! Stupid rugby!

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Walkthroughs are quite useful, I must say - especially for games that are huge and open-quested.

*Spelly praises the writers of walkthroughs!* :D

Sorry to hear about your toe, Rotku. :(

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I never thought I'd enjoy 'reality dating' shows until My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. LMAO at that, I really don't know how these people can take themselves so seriously.

Anyway, slowly teaching myself Japanese - very fun at the moment.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ahhhh, my return to SP after days away :) - well maybe more than 24 hours at least.

Is japanese hard? I'd love to learn, I started and gave up after 20 mins or so :rolleyes: well it was on the early learning zone on BBC2 at bout 2AM so give me some credit that i lasted that long.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Rotku! What were you doing playing rugby! I thought you really really didn't like that game.

6. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Enough with the term "spamming"!

Refer to excessive nonsensical posts as "babbling" or "droning" or "diarrhea of the mouth".

"Spamming" is a criminal activity.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I disagree - or I interpret spamming differently than you. That last RB was a case of crazy insane spamming (though I have seen worse).

8. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Oh man!, I let my brother use the computer for ONE evening, and look what happens... :mad:

Well... 27 at least... :rolleyes:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well it is now Official

She and I are in love :love:

Since Sunday, I've had my first girlfriend!

Surprisingly enough, it was like much of you said. I didn't hoped love from her but it came afterall. In fact I was very surprised.

Plus she's registred here, well she doesn't post much yet... But some of you might remember her in the chat... ¨Naveed¨ anyone?

Hurray! Hurray!

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You're the MAN! You can now open shop giving romance advice to other people.

11. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I'm only here to see why our latest Idiot of the Week has been labeled thus.

Oh well, not to worry Daephon, even bad publicity is good publicity... despite its name :hmm: ?

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Hooray! I'm going SHOPPING tonight! Nothing like an upcoming vacation to serve as an excuse to refresh my spring and summer wardrobe. :roll: I'm glad the new issue of my favorite fashion magazine arrived this week.

Ooooohhhh, shoes.....

13. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

There must be a hole in our firewall. I can get into SP again. Woohoo!!! Let's hear it for holes! :D

14. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Wow, IOtW :confused:

Actually, it wasn't a surprise. Guess I did deserve it :)

Anyways, I'm sorry...

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Ofelix. Enjoy it while you're still young. The best time in life for that ;)

What you will get later is "we can have some fun, but I'm not in for obligations" :cool:

Want a good woman? Bring yourself one up! Must start early for good results :book:

16. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

chev man, you are young guy and you sound like a 40 + year old. Not intellectually but more the things come out with, no offence like.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I found out earlier that Kuda is korean for fat...

how typical :rolleyes:

hmm... feel ill...

18. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I can (at least partially) dislocate both my thumb joints at will. How cool isn't THAT?

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] My girlfriend shaved me with her electric trimmer thing. Scary. Kinda painful too.

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ L.B. - well, love hurts sometimes. :p And speaking of which...

@ Ofelix - you're sure about this now, are you? Because I'd hate to see you go through what you did the last time you thought she was your g/f (I assume it's the same girl). Well, a tentative congrats anyway. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.