1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #19

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Dragonfly - a belated Happy Birthday! :)
    Did your husband finally remember?

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hack - 'Random Babbling' is not called what it is for nothing. There's nothing but spam in this thread. Nobody who has posted here needs any lessons in spam!

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

You're right there. Ohhhhh, I have been awake for 24 hours now. Wonder how long i'll last :hmm:

4. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I once managed to stay awake for 75 hours before collapsing (behind my computer)...

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Dragonfly: Happy birthday. Does he not remember or does he not know? Perhaps you haven't talked about birthday dates :) Oh well, at least he remembers your name. Can you imagine how sressful it is when you forget the girl's name? ;)

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Found out today why I didn't get the Donut King job - it was because I was honest enough to tell them that I will have to appear in Family Court at some point in the near future. Now doesn't THAT suck as a reason for not getting the job?

8. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

This topic needs a good bump ;)

Hmmm, anyone here play Call of Duty? I won it at a lan and it is pretty fun, multiplayer at least. I kinda stick though. Oh well, that shall soon change!

9. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I just bought almost $300 worth of kicka** new hardware for my computer. A Gforce FX5600 with 256MB of DDR/400mghz memory and 300mghz chipset/effective speed, a 2ghz AMD Athalon Xp2400 and a stick of Kingston 512MB memory!

10. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Well, I got asked how my cooking exploits are progressing. Some might remember that I have posted previous kitchen adventures in Random Babbling, and have spoken to a number of #sorcerers-eers about my cooking. Well, the other night, my brother, his girlfriend and two of his mates came over and he got drunk. I got hungry, so I made the following. I thought it was a rather good effort, and Mum said it was fantastic as well.

And so ends another episode of B's Kitchen.

[ March 07, 2004, 09:30: Message edited by: Baezlebub ]

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Ahh, that must be their technical name. I have always wondered.

I am limited in the kitchen myself. But I do make a good dish of College Student's Choice (known to some as Yellow Death), and my scrambled eggs are nothing to scoff at.

12. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I am always the professional. Anyway, I'm days away from getting around to finishing my stand up routine. I'm going to resurrect Kitrax's amateur thread... It'll be good.

13. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My 100th post!!! WEHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :hippy:

Cookies and milk for all!!! :D

New gem too! Liked the old one better though :hmm:

14. chevalier

Media:
    Splunge: try drinking with me. Guess what the waking up on the following day will look like :D Well, I mean the photos in the local newspaper :D

15. Splunge

Media:
    [​IMG] chev, if I were to try to drink as much as you do (or claim to), I doubt I'd be waking up the next day, because I'd probably be dead from alcohol poisoning. :sick: :shake:

16. chevalier

Media:
    I didn't mean that. I meant an equal, fair competition. I drink four, you drink one, I drink four, you drink one :shake: :p :lol:

17. Splunge

Media:
    [​IMG] That's what I meant, too. :xx:

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Dogs rule!

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I have been going to the gym lately. Getting all buffed up.

God am I sore.

20. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

My dog chased off the postman! The guy bricked it and shot off in his van :lol: !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.