1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #19

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Thanks chev, you were the only one inteelegent enough to post an answer :)

Anyways, we have a red ketchup in Norway called Idun, it's the best, ever :D

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Why there has to be a blizzard outside... Boring; have to sit here and play :p

3. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Daephon: You'll become deaf before insane with maxvolume black metal... :p

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    As therefore bliss fadeth and passeth, remainth vanity. For there is time of sowing and time of harvest. Time of getting blasted and time of sobering up.

[Chev 1, 54-56]

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@Chev

Is there somewheres where I can get the collected quotes of Chev? I want to sound more smarter to my friends.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Resident English language guru Falstaff would suggest you start by avoiding double comparative adjectives (using both 'more' and 'smarter') in the same phrase.

You'll sound smarter and impress your friends straight away!

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, in Canada, 'more smarter' is OK as long as you immediately follow it with the word 'eh'. :p

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @Splunge, I thought that went for everything in Canada :heh: :p

eh?

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Quite true, but only as long as you don't mind the person who you are talking to starting/ending his/her retort with "you hoser". ;)

10. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Far too many Canadians in this place. Its spring, go out and do something. Can't be THAT cold...

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Jaguar: I keep some of them, but I am afraid I am able to dig up only a little of them and mostly the recent ones. You would have to go through Random Babbling posts. Perhaps "[Chev" as a keyword would do the wonder, but some are just in italics. There are also threads in the Creativity Surge forum section started by me, and there's my homepage ("home" button right next to "profile").

It is a very classy thing to do, to reply to Creativity topics started by chevalier.

12. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My less poetic friends would just take me for weird, and kick me to the ground :(

Well, the fun in such a thing lies in getting back on them :evil: :D

Btw, I have the SotW this week, as mentioned before. :p

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Well, it ain't that cold in my direction. Only -7, with warm sunshine. (Finally, t-shirt weather)

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've been married a little over six years and my husband doesn't have a clue that today is my birthday. It's still march 2 here.

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@ Dragonfly - Happy Birthday

@ Baezlebub - Spring? Sorry but for me (and Splunge I imagine) winter ends December 31st and spring starts May 1st, between then it's Tax Season! :money:

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Happy Birthday, little Pisces.

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

(Okay, now is my chance to be the original kinda guy I know I can be.)

Ahem.
    Happy Birthday!

18. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

*plays the happy birthday song on my bass*

How's that for original? :p

19. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Happy Birthday.

Been awake far too long :coffee: :sleep:

20. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Wow, just had 5 threads in the Misc. forums showing last post by ME.

I'll be offering "spam" classes to all aspiring spammers in the next semester.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.