1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #17

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I am SOOOO first on this one.

Nothing important happened today. Just one more school week. Yay!

3. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

NOOOO I WANTED TO BE FIRST. I even refreshed the site every couple of minutes. ARG. :-(

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] AHA-HA!
    The third to post!

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

GOTCHA!!! T'was naught but a fluke really. When I came on, I just saw 500 replies in #16... so I started refreshing like mad... Anywho, if it'll make you feel any better, you can be honorary first poster :rolleyes:

It's still just one school week left. Woo-hoo!

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Five days til the King Returns!!! I hope they show Prince Imrahil...My favorite minor character!!!

7. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

School's been over for me for ages and I'm never going back! Muaahaahaaa!
    I've just got a job serving in a pub with some very attractive waitresses :D

8. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hm, that should teach me a lesson to change settings while not completly sober. Used to be Yago, now I'm Iago. Not a big change anyway.

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Why don't you donate...
    I don't have a credit card...
    I love that one.

*goes off roleplaying*

10. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Roleplaying? Join ALFA for gods' sake!

11. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] It is no match to pen and paper campaigns. The fun around the table. The endless possibilites. The beer the food. The atmosphere. *Insert Angel grin* whatever that is :shake:

12. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

TGIF!

How do you make a word/sentence instead of the URL, while still being a link?

Finally understood it from the FAQ thingie on UBB/HTML code... I think...

[ December 12, 2003, 15:48: Message edited by: Xei Win Toh ]

13. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Nobleman...Try it. It is pretty fun. I agree, PnP is great, but ALFA is a pretty good time!

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Since the last RB was almost entirely Mama-less, I have to get in on this one early. :roll:

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You know, I came here to actually say something quite important... but I cannot for the life of me remember what on earth it was.

Honestly... I have a worse memory than Dory from finding nemo.

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Two more days of exams and then: Christmas Hols...so I can finish my yearwork.

I love my life. :rolleyes:

Thank got there are places like SP to vent.

I think the social security should pay Tal for all the therapy.

Imagine how many loonies would roam the streets if it wasn't for SP :jawdrop:

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Since when the 16th was closed?! the last time I checked Sorcerer's it was like 400 post! :eek:
    Damn those exam I have miss 100 post of babbling... :( but...BUT now I have done all the exam, all the oral presentation, all the work of the ¨before christmass exam's bull****¨ Now I only have 5 days of school and I have absolutly no work to do! YEAH!!!!

mmmm, Next week you'll see me very often! :D

18. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

Just made a search just for fun, and it seems that Tal missed RBP #12 and just went for 13 after 11.

19. Haplo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

20. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

:doh: ! Didn't think BTA would post... But Tal didn't make it so I was partially correct... Ah well, nevermind, Let's ignore this, shall we?

I'm getting a cold. Kinda bad timing since most/all important schoolwork is over, and whatnot. I'm gonna go read some old Donald Duck comics, watch tv, eat candy and drink Coke now. See ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.