1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You know I don't really know myself, it just feel more serious than in un-italic, it is the random babbling after all!

you know I never though of that, it must be true eh?

fear is thy direst enemy, Xei Win toh as it may prevent thou from spamming, never fear and thy spam shalt be swift and great...Thou hast less to learn now...

2. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hmm, does anyone but me feel that we are glorifying spam? It's just speaking alot. We don't glorify people who talk to much off the net. Maybe we should get Tal to reset everyone's post count. You know, so the spammers won't feel so superior now that their fake status is removed...

3. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] People who post alot are spammers?!

That term is very insidious. Perhaps we should use "blabbermouths". Much more descriptive! :)

4. Ofelix

Media:
    Short answer: NO!
    Long Asnwer: HELL NO!

I don't glorify from posting, but I don't want to loose my sweet 15th gems...my precious... It is a way to recognize neebies from ¨older¨ sorcerers you know, plus ye got an avatar,

5. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I know. That's why I'm not worried about it :grin: . You can tell newbies from oldies by the date they registered. Problem solved.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well then what about the frequent visiters to the ones who just pop in everynow and then?

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

That wasn't the problem. Even if you come in every now and again, if you registered a year ago, you are an oldie. Even if your post count is sitting on a round 100. If you registered last week, you are a newbie, even if your post count is pushing 300.

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

But if you don't worry about that why worry about if people are an oldie or a newbie?

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Baez, that'd just be incentive for everyone to spam like mad to regain their old status, or possibly losing interest in posting at all. Either way - bad idea.

10. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Yay, I'm almost middle aged then. maybe I'll have a crisis and post like mad. Maybe I won't.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @Bluin: I've been to the site, I actually asked Sir Ian about working with Marton Csokas in his upcoming movie, Asylum. Remember a week or so back I was angsting about my hug obsession= I gave Sir Ian a virtual hug with the question :p

Life ssucks. hank Whatever I'll have my birthday this week... finally legal! :D

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

The Helicopter Game is waaaaay too addictive!

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I think I might introduce it to my classmates. They'll stop shooting each other if they fly.

Ouch... hurts! On this lesson alone, I've had a panic attack, managed to burst out laughing out loud, and bit my lip hard enough to bleed.

What can I say, I get bored in class. Then my distraction gets distrative.

Aik, link me to the game once more?

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The spam hath awakened. And getting some nice dose of caffeine soon to resume the duties.

In the name of spam, speak ye!

16. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I speak in the name of Spam!

17. Ofelix

Media:
    In the name of Spam I speak to thee, Chevalier! what ail thou brave spammer?

I still wonder if Horde of the Underdark is worth it or not. Oh well I'll get SW:KOTOR soon so I might just forget about NMW...yet...

18. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

How do you do italics, bold, and whatever anyway?

19. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

hmm.. has just been crismas/new year theme brought up here?
    At least i just noticed those santaclauses on the bottom of it.

20. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Xei Win Toh: You'll find it all explained here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.