1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Christmas is cancelled! Joseph owned up!

Bahh! Its all just alot of humbug. :rolleyes:

2. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

New gem. Yay!

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I made a complete and utter fool of myself at school today - and I blame all you people of SP!

In chemistry the teacher wrote 'Arrhenios' on the board. And guess what happened five seconds later :rolleyes:

yes, I ended up shouting very loudly, and very piratey, "Arrr!" the two people beside me were in tears of laughter and the teacher made a joke out of the whole thing. Saying perhaps an intelligent life form was sending unintelligable messages through me. Hopefully next time I will realise it is me yelling that out. Because I was wondering who had done it until the teacher pointed me out.

Pulled a trick with a fake arm as well today - I placed it hanging out of my school bag, Dyacea saw it and almost had a panic attack. Was actually quite funny chasing her around, because she was terrified of it. After school we had a quick therapy session - she now can tolerate the presence of a fake arm. All congratulate her ;)

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:lol: Arrr!ing is spreading into the real world!

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Whee! Dragoneye Studios have new forums :rolling: Frosty needs to link them up to the website though. They're looking good though :thumb:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I should be studying. Another freaking civil law test. Objects this time. Stuff and rights etc. Boring and sucking. I begin to think I should have chosen archaelogy instead. Heh, but PCs and games aren't free, are they? I just need a party. A good old-style party in some other place than a public club. I'll grow a natural frock and tonsure if things continue like now.

7. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Arrr! gotta go to bed and shower in 8 minutes :help:

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just arrived from school and now I am pointlessly spaming on Random babbling, life is so nice!

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Xei Win Toh - how do you shower in bed, or don't I want to know :p

Ofelix - lucky sod! I had to spend three hours on coursework!

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ooooooh, thats a purdy stone ya gots there, 8peoples! It's all shiney, and different colours n' stuff!

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    May I ask reepnorp what is your avatar it's look like a mutated squirrel... :confused:

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's a squirrelfly ;)

'Night.

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I thought it was a big mosquito.

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    My avatar is a lim-lim from PS:T.

15. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wow, 3500+ posts, keep that up for a bit an you might catch up with Tal, only 4000+ more to go. Now time to go make up 4 shots of expresso, gotta write a 7 page history paper. Should be fun.

16. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ahhh, the good old taste of Random babbling spam, I was starting to miss it bad... :D
    Just one thing: how many times the Matrix trilogy has been discussed here during my two months absence? In case you're wondering, my opinion about the third film is: it sucks even worse than the second!! :mad: (Sorry Arabwel... ;) )

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's the second day of summer today, and the weather was crap. Where is the logic in that?!

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That's not making a fool of yourself! It's spreading the good news to those who are ignorant of Arrr!

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gorny, no need to be sorry.. I was hugely disappointed with Revolutions... well, wiith everything that did not involve Smith that is. :(

Me, I get myself wrist splints today... that, and some other fun stuff. Yayness.

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, I've achieved my bannation quota for today...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.