1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #16

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Am I first? I hope so!

Wohooo! This is a rare contribution in the random babbling thread and I am first. There is no limit to how much I rule.

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

*Raises pinky to mouth*

Number Two!

EDIT:

Splutter and cough!!

Has our beloved leader come down with an attack of humour!? How very un-Lawful Neutral of you, Tal! What's next? Being nice to newbies?? :p :p

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well well, #3! :D

Edit: Dammit! I was just starting to figure out this Shralp guy, and Tal closed the Revenge topic! :almostmad: Although Tal's comment, plus the previous descriptions in the thread (garble, stone head (Shralp's self-admission)) seem adequate enough. :p

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I wold've been fiirst had this stupid 'puter screwed it up! :(

Oh well, still quite high :D

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, since it's a slow time, I'm going to do a spamorific post and get #5 as well! :p :D

Oh yeah, to carry on Tal's opening theme:

ARR!

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Number six eh? Damn!

8. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Nmr 7

not my record though :(

But i'm goin' to bed anyway... but first some :book: of course.

Har! Har!

9. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

The number which must not be mentioned! doom. Doom. DOOM!

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] It's Arrr! Note the Three R's!

11. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ten!

I don't think katanas will fit in a pirate/swashbuckling setting... :(

12. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Shouldn't it really be arrrrg. The 'g' just seems right.

Yeahhh, 11th

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I think I'd only put a 'g' on it if the pirate was dying...

14. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

# 12 for me. I can live with that.

Bad news. England won. It was DAMN close though. It went into extra time and in the last 30 seconds of the second 10 minutes Wilkinson kicked a drop goal. That was the end of it.

15. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

14? All I can say is yay, and now it is time to go watch Cowboy Bebop

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Any of you guys know how to disable firewalls on Windows 2000? My friend is having trouble downloading stuff.

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

I have only 3 more exams and then FREEDOM. Until next year. But then only one year and THEN freedom. I am going to love leaving school. This year and next. You know what, once I'm done with my Japanese exams, I am going to go and buy those David Bowie tickets that I've been holding out for. That's going to rock.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Go Baelzebup!

Hmm... I watched X2 again. I like that movie... how ccome I never realized thatStryker's main henchman, that sergant guy, waas played by none other than peter Wingfield? Can anyone say "Crossover potential"?

In case you did not know, peter Wingfirld played Methos in the Highlander series.....

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Baezlebup hey? Well, I suppose its better than Baezlebubbles or Beagleboobies or my own invention, Baglebreasts.

I should have chosen a less creative name.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    One word: Typo queen.

I apparently can't even get people'snames right...

Oh well, at least I did not say I'd bed you for something.

(A LONG story...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.