1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #15

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My NaNo story died, I'm too damn lazy to write anymore, and I have a nice mountain of homework to do...

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Some of the really old posts are fasinating! I'm learning so much new stuff from doing reseach for KoSP!

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

It also makes me regret being such a hermit in my early months of Sorcering.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Makes me regret the various times of being warded or internetless.... *sigh*

I remember when it was all so very new... I remember how I got thoroughly trounced for being an idiot, too.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Ah, the good old days of getting thoroughly trounced for being an idiot...

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Yep..
    Am feeling idiotic... planning a Highlander LARP. I think I might even be able to make it work.... :p

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Have to study, booo.

Administrative and civil law. Twice civil, once administrative, giving together three tests on Tuesday, which is tomorrow. Which sucks! Sucks! Oh well, and soon I'll have to go take my sister somewhere and that will be 1,5 hour off my time. Heh. Just hope I'll get civilised questions.

8. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hey Chev, feel really, really, really sorry for you - studying is a drag.

Last night was horrible, I got into a fight (verbal) with a girl from my mate's Uni and then her really big, and I mean BIG rugby friends turned up. I then decided to make a quick exit from the club whilst exchanging the most delightful abuse with them. Then I told the bouncer that they tried to sell me 'smack' and they got searched and thrown out anyway. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

President Bush is coming to my town, I think. He's definatly going to Trimdon, which is very close to my town. From everybody I've spoken to about it, nobody wants him here, even people that agreed with the war in Iraq. Can anybody believe that the US goverment has 'requested' that the London Underground be closed for the duration of the visit - talk about ridiculous!

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I'm ill. Bad throat, bad nose, and very very bad headache. Took me five hours to get to sleep last night, and two hours to actually get up today. I missed school though, however I only missed four frees and a physics trip, typical. I still have to do two essays for tomorrow as well :(

10. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

malovae - if you live in the north east, you may witness my friend being arrested by the police for trying to give bush concussion with eggs :) if he came to this town, abuse would be hurled by me... but i aint gonna waste a couple of quid to see him at some town miles and miles away.

11. chevalier

Media:
    Study... study... only 3 coffees, 4th on the way. Perhaps I'll last. Tomorrow morning are the tests. Then there's that evil international law class where the teacher requires active participation or at least conscious attention. No sleep until 2 pm. Then I'll maybe take a nap before I go back to the city for my low-level English course that serves only to get me points that I would otherwise have to earn with real work on French, German, Italian or other and the risk of spoiling my marks. Latin doesn't count. Needless to say, Greek doesn't either.

12. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

[​IMG] "In my thoughts during visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, fear came upon me, and shuddering, that terrified me to the bones. Then a spirit passed before me, and the hair of my flesh stood up. It paused, but its likeness I could not discern; a figure was before my eyes...." -Job 4:13-16

"Ah, could my anguish but be measured and my calamity laid with it in the scales, they would now outweigh the sands of the sea! Because of this I speak without restraint. For the arrows of the Almighty pierce me, and my spirit drinks in their poison; the terrors of God are arrayed against me." -Job 6:2-4

The before-and-after of my dream last night.

13. chevalier

Media:
    Guess what I'm now doing, at 2:16 ante freaking meridiem while I get up at 6:45, which is precisely in 4 hours, 29 minutes.

Correct. Studying. And drinking coffee. Ice coffee. You just dissolve the content of that bag in some milk from the fridge and voila, how the world is simple. You have your ice coffee. And you can study a whole lot more.

Just ten little pages and shower. And sleeeeeep! I have that Murder on Via Appia crime story to read. I'd love to, but well, even I have to sleep sometimes. Sometimes. Wonder what my CON is. Any bets?

Caffeine be with you, my brethren!

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Coffee = yuckey!

English exam today went a hell of a lot better than I thought! I actully got the whole thing done to a good standard, and had time to check it over. Which for me is a big acheivment in english.

15. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Coffee = delicious.

I did my Study of Society exam today. It was an hour and a half long. I was done in 20 minutes. Goddamn I rock. Write that down.

I also had my Japanese speaking exam today. That went a lot better than I predicted. I got a B+ (approx.), which is a lot better than I normally do.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Need tea.

No money for food... or tea. Life sucks.

NaNo progress a-plenty, though.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I need ideas for super powers :shake:

18. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Seeing everybody nude would be cool super power :grin:

I don't like coffee.

19. chevalier

Media:
    Only three today and I slept for 2 hours. Maybe a nap now before going back to the city for the English course, screw it? Or more coffee. Heh. One test I deflected with my legendary talking skills :D Steered the conversation so nicely that the teacher ultimately realised there was no time for the test ;) The other one didn't go really well or especially badly. Pass/fail is probably the grade, so why bother how it went so long as you pass. Damn I forgot that little bit she asked about.

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Not if you saw me! :sick:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.