1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good night. Hope it'll be good at least for you. See you in the morning. Or afternoon. Depends on my cadaver when I first wake up.

3. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

My condolences, Alustriel. :(

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    On a lighter note, I just got my Computer Studies exa back. I got 5, the equivalent of an A... It was a two-part one, and I am still mifed that I only got an A- from the theory exam.

(You try explaining OS...)

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Is it a normal thing for the drummer to leave the band and then rejoin it?

6. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm. I haven't visited the BoMs in a long time. Been sitting around flirting with people in the chatroom.
    Why am I posting here? I think somebody from the chatrooms said that I should post in Random Babblings more. It was either Aikanaro or Arabwel or Octara or Spellbound or Rallymama or Rotku or Taza or Harkle or maybe Sorvo. Not too sure.
    Anyway, I think I should sleep now.
    There was no real point to this post but this IS random babbling, ya?

As a side note I somehow got second equal (in our class) in a major-ish (but optional) test. And it was a english test. And english is my second language. Go figure, honestly!

Arrr!

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I had a hair cut today (boring i know but :heh: )

8. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

[​IMG] Good news: I have a new cousin!!! James is three days old today! I'm so happy I could cry!

:roll: :rolling: :spin: :roll: :rolling: :spin:

ยค

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Alustriel :)

Well, and I consider having my hair cut, too...

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] DM - you can be sure it wasn't me :p

I'm thinking of adding Easter Eggs to my mods.

Let's start with the one I've completed...

11. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I had a haircut a week ago. :p

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year...

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I haven't had a hair cut in a long time, luckely.
    I don't like hair dressers!

13. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I got a hair cut! :sad: :( It was only a trim, but My hair was kicking some serious arse. It was getting really long. Ready for that Metallica concert. But now its reduced to a pitiful 'just past my nose'.

Quick Poll:
    Should I got to the year 11 semi-formal with a mates girlfriend's friend? I'm his last resort.

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, I just not my braces off a few months (more than a few months. Maybe about 6 months) early.

I think I need a haircut.

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Er, braces! I had them for about 6 months and that was hell!
    The elastic band thingys holding the metal wire thingy to the teeth kept flying off everytime I opened my mouth. I'd get big cuts at the back of my mouth everytime I closed it!
    You get the point.

16. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey! I got my hairs cut yesterday too! Always a good time!

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I think I got my hair cut an year ago or so.... trimming time, I think.

Back to cleaning, I guess.... the bastards told m that if my room doesn't sparkle before tomorrow, they'll ship my compputer home...

That's it. I am getting my own place, pronto!

18. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

My hair cut is more than a month overdue. If I postpone it any more I will start looking like Ozzy :hippy:

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Baezlebub: How good of a friend is your mate? Do you have any regard for the girl whatsoever? If you don't think you'll have fun (all four of you), don't waste the money or the time. But even if romance isn't in the cards and you still think it'll be a fun evening, by all means go. He'll owe you one, later... ;)

I got a new style at a new salon about 6 weeks ago, and I still love it. I'll need a bang-trim in a few more weeks or so.

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I'm finally getting myself a girl. It has been 3 years since I had one. Whoaa, I'm happy :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.