1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sure. If you pay for the vodka ;)

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Judging by your "location," it seems I already have... :rolleyes:

3. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Teeth...hurt...braces too...tight...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :bang:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] actually... your teeth probably hurt from banging them against that wall.

5. chevalier

Media:
    Soon I'll be sleeping. The world is no longer so simple. Uni classes have begun... and there's still some unfinished business. Onward! To bed :rolleyes:

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Braces suck. I had them for, like three years. Hated it, it looks bad too. Almost like :borg: I think...

7. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

O yea, number 66, i beat you all to it, haha... o, wait, that stopped 56 places ago didnt' it? O well, I'm getting a girl finally, so its all good.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ha!

I have been two years in SP as of today. GO ME!

The substitute teacher in English is cool... even if she predicted that one day I'll have kids. Not gonna happen, that one.

She promised to bring me a Tolkien quiz done by one of her sons... they are apparently freaks similar to me...

My classmates are noticing me. Yayness. Even if it is only to comment on my lunch... and on my prefered way of spending the weekends. As if eligble barchelors would be better than drawing... at least with the stuff I draw. :p

I ramble. Shut up now.

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
  10. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hi guys, I haven't been here often in the last few days, I just wanted to say "hello".

Hello!

P.S.: in case you're wondering I'm playing IWD2 for the first time, that's the reason for my absence, so I probably won't be there for another week pr two at least. :D

11. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

IWD2 sucks.

Well, my weekends are spent sitting in front of a computer. Much better then fooling around with the opposite gender, I think.

Have to write.

12. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congrats Ara, 2 years is surprisingly long time. :thumb:

Hmm... Elder scrolls: Morrowind costs only 15 euros now... maybe I should buy it...

*Harkle gives paper and pen for Eze*

13. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No, as in typing. LOL.

Anyways, lost in Alpha Centauri. Tried to make map me self. Failed.

Argh.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I must never do what I did four days ago again.

in other words... sit for six hours not moving on my laptop writing a story with my gamer expression. In other words looking totally blank and not blinking at all, occassionally speaking in a strange language, snarling or grinning at the screen...

good story though.

15. chevalier

Media:
    Thanks, Rally. Decaf capuccino... is like watered down alcohol-free beer.

Speaking of coffee, it's 8:44 pm, but I need one. I have to. I... well..., I surely won't sleep this night. Welcome back to Single Player Mode after a short period of Trying to Establish Connection. Probably the port was wrong. Or I screwed up. Yea, I must have screwed up, if only I knew what. This freaking life sucks. Just sucks. Always has, always will.

Eeer, have a good evening etc, whatever you like.

16. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

[​IMG] I don't know whether I should post this or not. It's made me sad enough already. But I suppose I should let you all know.

Tobias is dead. Last night he had another asthma attack, and he didn't make it. If anyone could please keep him in their prayers, I would appreciate it.

17. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Alustriel, I take it from your profile and the similarity of your names that you were (are) his sister; am I right? If so, my thoughts are with you and your family. In any case, may he rest in peace.

18. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

My most sincere condolences - My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all of your family and friends.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    @Chev: You did not screw up...she just cut the connection.

Honestly, stop blaming yourself. Unless it makes you feel better of course. :aww:

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Alustriel, I am so sorry. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are going through at the moment, but know that you will always have freinds here if ever you want to talk or whatever. Again, my sincerest condolences to you all, my thoughts are with you in this most trying of times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.