1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Status report by Ara: Eze and I still in Tallin. Stupid ship, bad weather, no go. other ship too exppensive.

Thankfully, we, too, have booze :evil: :D

2. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Woohoo.
    Of to watch the movie Double Dragon.
    It's so bad, that it's good.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:bang: Trust me to completely mess up the timezones! And now either someone has to get up at an extrmely early time or we have to wait until next weekend :(

4. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I watched Double Dragon too. I remembered it as being not a real quality movie, but it was even worse than I thought it was. Still had fun though :)

5. notforyou Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

anybody else enjoying 30+ degrees like me :cool:

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yah sure, if I turn the heat up in my house...

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Needless to say, I didn't get up extremely early :p

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    ...and even with all that rest there's STILL no post from you in Pirates! :rolleyes:

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Got back from NYC. Good fun. Except for the entire purpose of the trip, which was to go to Lincoln Hall.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hey, I only got 6 hours sleep.

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well Rally, you are in for a surprise!

12. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@ Baldrak

Yeah, good fun :D
    With the spinach and the steroid monster :)
    And the nice clothes at the end.

13. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Todat is going to suck. It's a Saturday, and I had to get up at 7:30! That's about four hours too early for my likings! Second, at 9:00 I have to be at school! The horrors! I only get to leave there at about 5:30 this afternoon. Not only that, but I left school about seven hours after I normally do! Stupid community service forced on us by the schools...

On the lighter side, I'M GOING TO A LEAF GAME ON MONDAY! WOOOOHOOOO!

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    One evening, as the Grand Master chevalier of this noble Order of Everfull Chalice entered the house in which there was a party, he noticed there being little food and drink and he sensed evil. Right did he sense for so soon as the noble knight secured his three bottles of grape, a friend of his smiled at the bottle of booze laid at the table, raised the bottle and invoked Mad Dog. When the potion was brewed and the knight put beer away and raised the cup of Mad Dog with others at the hour of eight in the evening. Not for long did he return to the beer afore a second issue of Mad Dog was commissioned. After that too had been accomplished, the noble paladin poured wine in his chalice and joined the dance. Those of little faith expected the hero to fall, and they made wagers as to when that would happen. 'Those who bet contrary shall be rewarded' spake the Grand Master, yet none found the courage. As he reached the second bottle, a glass of champagne was served unto him, which he took in the other hand and drank. Also Mad Dog was prepared anew. The noble paladin appeared sober as an infant and resumed the dancing, widely admired for his constitution for he needed no rest. Thus did he drink till the end of the third bottle of grape. The floor was strewn with the bodies of the fallen, including those who partook of the wager, when the noble paladin left the field victorious as the last one standing.

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] *Is amazed*

Does being a paladin grant you like a +10 bonus to your constituion stat? :eek: :eek:

Guess it outweighs the +10 bonus to Intelligence gained by those who choose to align themselves with evil! :evil:

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Wow. We have a tendency to post alot now don't we. We are experiencing temperatures of 31 today, expected 34 tomorrow. And its only spring!!! I am beginning to think that we'll have another drought in summer. Again.

It stormed tonight, last night as well. It stil doesnt help the matter. The days are long and swelteringly hot.

Still haven't started that english oral. I can procrastinate for at least another week. I'll start recording my ideas tomorrow. Then I'll type it up. Hell, I might even post it in the alley to see some opinions.

Anyway, have fun all. Im off to chat.

17. chevalier

Media:
    Ah, and Mad Dog is a shot of vodka with raspberry sirup and tobasco.

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

*hogs extra INT points and sharpens katana*

Wheepee. Me now in Finland. Not fun.

19. chevalier

Media:
    Wonder what my head would feel like with 10 CON less...

20. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

There is little use for intelligence in 3E unless you're a wizard, sorcerer, or bard. And even less use if you're using 3.5E. Dexterity, Constitution, and Wisdom are all important.

Screw your silly little intelligence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.