1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Rally*

There, there...

I have just come to a conclusion/realization of sorts. In case anyone remembers from the Random Babbles about an year ago, I used to gush over tthis Legholas-lookalike-computer-admin from my old school.... Now, I realize, I am in the same social circles as he is due to my "excessive" involvement in the local LARP things....

Yayness...

2. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Exam weeks are nice in one way - you get home early (school ended today at 10 am) :roll:

Ara, swords cost so much? :eek: For me, latex weapons are enough expensive...

3. Arabwel

Media:
    A PROPERLY done sword... the whole forging thing and all. And the one I want is fuked, as well..

A proper katana, according to the blacksmith, would cost over 20 000 euros at the cheapest. :/

I would love to have even the flukey one...

Or, 100 euros for a quite nice Spanish halberd that is, according to the blacksmith, crap.

It would look magnificent, however :D

Now I can diss PotC with a professional opinion as a backup at some points... :D I also have someone I can use as a reference while I write my Epic Novel (tm) because I just realized that I could, very well, make the main character a full-fledged blacksmith because some plot devices work SO much better like that.

I also have realized that I can actually say coherent things in TOlkien Elvish... scary.

Life is bad when you run around the house naked at 3 am in order to find one of your numerous Tolkien volumes because you can't sleep before you can memorize all the known descendants of Finwe (not counting the mortal offspring of Elros) and their spouses... and the mother-side ancestry of Elrond as well...

Gah. I am obsessed.

Edit: I just nmade a total fool out of myself: I started squealing in class... thankfully no one was here except for the teacher in the back room... *sigh*

What can I say? The possibility of seeing the RotK trailer on big screen.... *hits the wall with her head*

[ September 26, 2003, 12:28: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

4. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I am modding again!
    I have absolutely nothing useful to say.
    The chatroom is empty.

(Making a FMC HLA FIX)

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Go Taza!

by the way, were you at RopeCon? :D

6. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

No, i were not.
    I don't know where to get info from.
    (I got the net a week ago)

I think i will finish the "Sorcerer's Place Member Items" -mod

@ Arabwel: Why aren't you in the chatroom yet?

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Because I was at--- schooool! I can't access #sorcerers there... :(

Managed to score points with the teahcer due to lamentinng the fact that I had to leave school and PSP 7. He told me to haul my gutt to the pic manip class because I need electives, and would apparently enjoy the class...

What can I say? I like manips...

8. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If you like manips, visit Theban Band for some LOTR ones.

And I don't need a guy. They ain't useful for anything except for free sex and I am too young to have sex. So, guys my ass, LOL.

:/

Have to go to Finland in two hours. Hate me life.
    Finland is okay, but don't want to meet my parents. Crap.

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] You've never met your parents?!?!?!? :eek:

10. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Depends on the result you want :D

11. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Guys your ass??! :eek:

You might want to rephrase that, young lady.

:nono:

:D :D

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    A whole new tax rate for internet connections. Thieves! I've already joined the protestation and sent several emails to several institutions asking several questions. According to the law, they have to reply.

I'm about to agree with Eze, with one exception: 'friends' suck a lot. Friends still don't.

The revel is over. Came back before noon and went to bed. Now about to go to bed again. I had my arse kicked sorely in chess by a nine year old. I just saw some chess and asked if anyone would play. So a friend asked if I would play with her brother. Sure. Something was going terribly wrong and I noticed the lad had a whole cupboardful of cups. He's close to becoming junior champion in this country. Booze didn't really taste well after that... not that I didn't drink anyway. And I was demonstrated a new kissing technique.

Saturday began 3 hours ago. This means shopping within another twelve :( At least I'll have fresh doughnuts to my coffee. I'll probably need the coffee when I receive correspondence scheduled with some degree of probability on Saturday. Not that it can't be Monday or Tuesday or next Saturday or never. Actually, the most annoying would be Thursday. Or not Thursday: Wednesday evening. Right. Hmm... why am I feeling like a prophet...

[ September 27, 2003, 03:06: Message edited by: chevalier ]

13. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Shura, with that I meant that I couldn't care less about guys,duh.

Oh well.

My mother is giving birth in approximately two days. Ouch. I don't want another stupid whining thing as my brother, okay?

*takes lightsabers out and goes to went her frustration on few gus, who are in her way*

CHOPCHOP

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am back!

15. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

What a spectacular statement Aik. If you won an acadamey award for starring in a movie, and gave that as your acceptance speech, they would give you another award, just for effort.

Eze, you seriously need to loosen up. Enough with the feminazism. Guys are cool, and I don't use them for sex. Mind you, there might be some werid barrier between my actions and yours. You need to chill, go and experiment with illicit drugs if you think that will help. You also tend to associate guys specifically with sex. Got something on the mind?

I've decided to buy ToEE. If it will work on the computer that is. And I'm also going to buy David Bowie's new album. Looks pretty spectacular.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :wave: welcome back :wave:

I still don't get why Eze hates males.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Eze is an extremly odd person, quite probably an über feminist. She also happens to be a pessimist, and that is why she hates males :grin:

18. chevalier

Media:
    Welcome back, Aik!

Eze, hatred is a poor bargain. You may not like someone, but disliking is too much of an effort to bother. Even if morals don't appeal to you, hatred blurs your vision, sucks your life force, engages your energy, burdens your psychic. Not more than other feelings, but in the wrong way and... it's just wrong, and superfluous.

[ September 27, 2003, 14:58: Message edited by: chevalier ]

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

No its not. You just have to secretly loathe someone behind their back. And if its convenient, do petty and cruel things to them. Hatred is simple, easy and cheap. You can do it from home.

20. chevalier

Media:
    Misleadingly so. And leading to effects like those I wrote about above. Life will give you the bill to pay anyway, no matter what, and you'll be your own harshest judge. You won't get away with anything. BTW, how does it feel to live with the knowledge that you actually hate someone and you like it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.