1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Knee-kick is still a kick, so kneeing is still kicking.

:coffee: :coffee: Oh, wait... What am I doing here having only drunk one, I repeat: one, today? ...And the time being 4:41 pm, no matter I got up after 1pm?

In coffee thou shalt thrive

[Chev 15, 6]

Hmm... got myself one. Espresso macchiatto, sort of. Mocca grain, but no chocolate added. Delicious, oh how good! Yea, how good! Again! :D

Aaaah, how nice. Now it's at least minimal intake of caffeine and my basic functionning is no longer in jeopardy. Two more and I can lift mountains and climb to the sky! :lol:

How... how... moving... *sob* *sob*. An old highschool friend is having birthday today. I've just wished him lots of gifts, alcohol and women. Hope he has fun at the party.

Speaking of parties, a huge highschool-style revel is scheduled on Thursday to Friday evening, night and morning and it will be good! :D Long live the fighters!

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You don't have to knee yourself to kick yourself in the head. I can manage it.

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

By God, we are all so intersting.

Anyways, I had IT key skills. LOL, patronisation station!!

ME: I'm here for IT key skills.
    STUPID WOMAN: STOP SHOUTING!!!! GO AND SIT DOWN!!
    ME: *Middle fingers her back and sits down*
    SW: Now, do you have any experience with IT?
    ME: A bit.
    SW: OK, well, we'll start by firing up word and having a look at fonts...

And now for something completely different.

I saw Spirited Away, and I have to say it is by far and away the single best animated film I have ever seen. Better than any European or American one I've seen, even Shrek. It was simply amazing. Unbelievable.

5. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

If every virus appearance was published on these boards then there would be very little space for anything else, but what the heck, better a few lines here than tear-splattered sheetfuls later on. An old virus, with a brand new bag, coming to a mailbox near you.

'Newest Security Update' from MS Corporation Internet Security Department <jmdtvudayazmei-rbjf@technet.microsoft.net>. Attached is an exe file Q359778.

Microsoft and MS Technet don't ever send out emails like this.

Virus description at Norton.
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.swen.a@mm.html

6. chevalier

Media:
    But they are the best spyware makers I know.

Edit: no new posts here, so I have to sp.. er.. contribute in a old post of mine :D

In some Polish forum, I have just burnt a sucker who was...er is a moron, and a boor.

He felt somehow uneasy about my critique of the custom of exchanging sexual services for sporting car rides, gym tickets, cinema tickets, solarium tickets and other more or less material goods. He was so deeply moved that he not only swore (I can hold it, I'm in fact a potent Oathmaster myself), but also degraded himself to even more repellant language than the likes of him normally use ('dresiarze', translated literally 'jumpsuiters', a subculture particularly disgusting, but you probably don't have them in your countries). In his eyes I was apparently dying of unconsumated love towards women fashioning themselves after prostitutes, of whom the topic was speaking, and that I lacked the courage to start a conversation with one - which was also my basic problem in life. In addition, he was defending the said exchange of services... Well, I just can't stand such an attitude towards women. Sure, not all men are gentlemen, but well... I just can't stand it.

After cursing him to school and urging him to test his brilliant self on a Decent Girl who doesn't sell herself... I simply burnt him. Well, and I feel better now. I don't even need a coffee (as much) :D

Before I log off and finish this night of posting and chatting, let me now tell this aloud and firmly: long live Decent Girls... And Decent Women ;)

I shall resume my spam.. contributing duties so soon as possible for me tomorrow. Err... today morning. Eerr.. just today :lol:

Let the coffee... ekhm... Let the force be with you! :tie:

Mocca...mocca...mocca... So soon as I wake up... mocca... mocca... mocca.... :coffee:

[ September 23, 2003, 03:45: Message edited by: chevalier ]

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Can someone please end me some sanity in a box? Just post it, mail order to:
    Baezlebub,
    In front of a computer,
    bored off his t*ts.

Thank you.

I'm still stuck at work, earning money for peanuts. If this is the real world, I quit.

8. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31

Why just spend your money on peanuts?

There is a whole wide world of preserved snacks out there! You just have to experiment a bit more.

;)

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Why spend the money on peanuts when people are willing to pay you to eat them?

10. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I'm back after 4 months!
    And now i can resume making mods.

11. chevalier

Media:
    I resumed my duties about half an hour ago.

It's 2:03 pm and I've just had a piece of bread for breakfast. Now coffee time.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yayness, I was just told that there is this movie coming with both Orlando Bloom and Sean Bean. Yay. *goes dances around happily*

Oh well. Came from school. They want to have a stupid party this Friday. Luckily for our class only.

I may be going, only to witness another ****ty one.

13. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Will be going back to home for a week tomorrow.
    Till then

:coffee: :coffee:

14. chevalier

Media:
    "In thy mornings thou shalt seek strength in thy coffee"

[chev 2, 76]

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

@Taza:

What have you been doing so long?

16. chevalier

Media:
    Another field day with social circles accepting sponsoring as a 'good way to get some cash' for a young girl. A bit more and my fingers will fall off. Ironically, they used biblical arguments to the defence of their points. You know, with throwing the rock if you're sinless yourself. Wonder what they'll reply to my reminding them of the 'go and sin no more' part ;)

:coffee:

17. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31

I'd throw the rock; what difference does one more lie matter if someone already suspects you of being a sinner.

By the way, the hole in XP that allowed hackers to open peoples CDs is now being used to make the contents of their CD drives invisible. Patch your Windows Media Player or be damned.

(And ignore any Windows Updates or Anti-virus Updates that arrive in your email, they are just very convincing Virus carrying spoofs, or should that be spooves?)

Bluin:
    level3 Propeller Head; Level2 Alerter; Level1 Rebel Without A Clue

[ September 23, 2003, 19:40: Message edited by: Bluin ]

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    'You're only making it worse for yourself!'
    'Worse? How can it be worse? Jehovah, Jehovah Jehovah, Jehovah! *pok*'

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

lol !
    But seriously, I hate them, why have they to come always on saturday mornings ( 8 o' clock !!! ) and ask me if I want to talk with them about the bible :mad: !

20. chevalier

Media:
    Hehe, I'd like to see the script if they knock on Mat's door some Saturday morning and ask him to talk about the Bible with them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.