1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #13

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Life is hell.

I slept most of yeasterday and didnt go to school... the result? No sleep last night. Now at school.

Life is strange when you start laughing your ass off at 3 am at the fact that lrond married his grandmother's second cousin....

Yep, life is strange.

I also managed to accidentally brand my shoulder.... note to self, don't play with candles and knives at six am....

Need beeswax candels. Stearin sucks....

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Nerd United! I just came back from a chess tournament :grin:

3. Arabwel

Media:
    Go you!

My shoulder hurts... I am quite sure it'll scar.

Now I can say that I branded myself. Coolio. I just wish that it looked better.....

I am hopeless, yes?

4. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Having accidents is not being hopeless. It just happens, and to some it happens more than to others...
    This morning in the shower I knocked my head to the wall while picking up my shampoo. I have a bump on my head, but it's no big deal. Stuff like this happens to me all the time and I got used to it.
    Clumsiness is just part of my nature and not much to do about that...

5. Arabwel

Media:
    It's accidentality is debatable. If I set a hot knife on my shoulder, it's supposed to burn. if I have no clear grasp of the exact temperture or angle of the knife, it's nothing more than a screw-up.

Gah. I sound scary. but there is a logical explanation! I think... well, at least it seemd like a good idea at 6 am....

6. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Grr, I feel like I'm supposed to be inspired to do something right now, but the sugar induced high of the red frogs is wearing off.

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Aiky: I prefer chocolate frogs. Do you have a complete set of trading cards yet? :D

@Oxymore: Yes, particle physics is cool. Makes up for the rest of the crap you have to plow through first to get there.

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Ah yes, the great Georgetown riot of 2003. I was at my cottage that week-end but when I got home the first I heard from just about every one of my friends was "Guess what, they had a riot in Georgetown!" It seems kind of strange, I have always thought of Georgetown as being the quaint little town next door.

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    With their immortality and not aging?

Even with mortal fantasy elves' lifespans it's not all that odd, I think. Surely not stranger than marrying his aunt if he were human. Or mother's second cousin. Whether you consequently move down family tree thus increasing the degree of consanguinity or just fix the relation at second cousin and only dabble with generations.

I said to my brother: 'You should have waited until I woke up on my own'.

He replied: 'Till 2pm?!'

:lol: :shake: :lol:

11. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@8people: of which pics were you talking about with Daephon? I wanna see them! You know I'm a pics-freak! :(

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Her profile pic.

Oh well. Me going to get tortured at the weekend.

Hate parents. Like Rammstein. Go play SMAC and pretend to have a life.

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Don't mess with chess, it's fun. I nearly won a tournament upon a time. Nerd United! :D

14. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I hate pompous, self-important pieces of slig dung who have nothing better to do with their time than to make things needlessly difficult for others. Espescially those at work who, somehow, have the authority to do so. :flaming:

15. chevalier

Media:
    "You know I'm a pics-freak!"

Yes, Gorny, we all know you only go for looks ;)

@BigStick: They're compensating for some other size and difficulty, you know :D ;) :thumb:

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I hurt my shoulder on Monday morning carrying my schoolbag. I hurt it because I carry my bag on the other shoulder and the bag weighed over a stone at that moment in time. but today I can't even sit still with it without it hurting, and afaik there is nothing I can do about it. I also managed to hurt my knee when I picked up my bag to go home, my mother said I shouldn't have picked it up with my knee anyway, but curse her sarcasm. I picked up my bag but was unbalanced and my knee jolted backwards.

Double biology in first lesson, about five minutes into the first lesson, wooden board was brought in with paper towels over it, I hate the smell of blood and knew what the teacher planned, I had to endure over an hour of feelling sick before I was allowed to leave the room with two other girls who didn't want to watch the teacher cut it up. So we went to the library where some idiot asked me if I'd hurt my arm because I was on crutches (duh...)

all in all I managed to get called: a freak, a dog, a retard, a fool, 'too slow to be allowed' and an idiot.

So I'm not very happy today :cry:

17. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    About my courageous (or misguided) efforts to make dope legal in Alberta ...

Two of the cases that I was relying on have been appealed in the Supreme Court. The judgements will come out sometime in November. So the Crown was easily able to obtain an adjournment.

In a way, I'm relieved. But at the same time, it sure feels like a horrible waste of my weekend. :confused: :(

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    /me hugs 8people, being cautious around the hurt shoulder

Ignore those who don't understand and hang out here with folks who love you!

19. chevalier

Media:
    Hugs, 8people.

All go and post in my graphomaniac topic:

http://www.sorcerers.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=005741

Especially feminazis are needed ;)

Damn, what's wrong with me. I'm in such a bad mood. In fact, rational analysis shows that I should be banging my head on the wall or buying a gun now, but I'm for some reason looking happy and spawning light-hearted witty comments, ;) sort of smileys etc. Just why? Does my brain overlook some data or what?

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Life is hell.

I just spenmt a huge amount of money on fabrics... what was I thinking when I got some of those colors?

I wan't thinking, it was my inner elf! :p

And hey, it IS still hilaruious that somene is married to their grandmother's second cousin, immortal elves or not immortal elves.... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.