1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

BONNE ANNÉE!!!

:clap::bigeyes::banana::beer::spin:

3. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Hangovers still seem to exist on this decade, I should have known. :(

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    GODT NYTÅR! :)

5. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Locked my keys in the car today. Was sober, and the first time I've ever done it. Funny thing is that I had my window down all day with snow coming in, and I finally decided to roll it up. Oh well, that's gonna cost whatever that costs =/

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Technically we're still in the first decade of the 21st century. New decade starts in 2011. Try your luck again then :p

Doesn't cost anything. All you need is a long semi-flexible piece of metallic wire, which you can use to trip the lock mechanism that's behind the window. Assuming your car still has one of these. And for the future keeping a spare key in the house helps :p
    Funnily enough I have been in your situation a few times... and never because I locked myself in but because whoever was with me locked ALL the doors even after I had specifically told them not to.

I wonder what you find more wallbang-worthy, the fact we'd be together in bed or the fact that I might pass on my laryngitis :lol:

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

The first part makes me want to find a nice, rough concrete wall, beat my head and stash a few buckets of blood aside for future use.

Yup, I'll do just that. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

8. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    You know what they say, Love hurts... :lol: :p

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] New Year Naked Days! :D

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Happy New Year!
    FROHES NEUES (JAHR)!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  11. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Man, you guys are slow. We're 11 hours into the second day of the New Year already...

12. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    It means we have something to do beside postng here.

That single fireworks day. I am watching the Rose bowl now. (It is midnight here)

13. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

We pried it open and were trying to hit the unlock button but couldn't get the angle last night. Of course we were intoxicated then, so that probably didn't help :p

Gonna go for the actual lock now.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'm naked. But, unlike Splunge, I am not playing the piano.

15. Disciple of The Watch

You know what I say? I'm starting to get pissed off.

*EDIT* And for those of you who can't get enough of my negativity, I've started a blog column called "Cult Fiction" (named after the legendary stable of the same name in CZW - badass mofos) where I'll inject a couple of lethal doses of venom to various topics that piss me off. The CULT doesn't censor, and neither do I, so if you happen to be one of my friends, check it out.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

My last day in Canada until the summer.

17. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You should spend some time with Ziad and DotW.

But mostly DotW.

:p

Yep, I just keep pushin' them buttons...

:p :D

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Remind me how I got sucked into this story again?

Oh right. Splunge.

:p

19. Disciple of The Watch

Don't push them too much -- it's like playing with a ticking time bomb.

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me pushes the big red button that has "danger" warnings all around it...and then runs off. :p

I like pushing big red buttons...something entertaining usually happens soon afterwards. :shake: We have a "The S*** just hit the fan...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" big red button in the ERT command room at work...I want to push it every time I see it, but I'd probably get insta-fired if I ever do... :bad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.