1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Yeah, if there were any kind of justice, then Hayden Christiansen would be doing cornflakes commercials for a living for the rest of his life. :evil:

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Only if they put the cornflakes in his eyes

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

:lol:

Good for you for bringing Star Wars into his life early. They're great! (<--- the movies, not the cornflakes)

4. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Hey! That's frostedflakes, not cornflakes! It's Tony the tiger who says ''They're greeeeeeat!''. Get your cereal commercials right! :p

5. Saber

I know, I was trying to be clever. I obviously failed :p

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Three more days off. I hate the holiday period, but it does have it's perks... like using it to take time off.

Supposed to play some PS3 with one of my pals tomorrow. Team 6:32 in action will be something to see. Expect a fog so intense it's going to make the capital of my true homeland jealous.

That being said, I managed to get my hands on a Sierra Wireless Voq, and I am thrilled to FINALLY add this one to my collection... it is incredibly rare.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Am cold, shaking, bruised in several places with no discernable cause, away from my parents and family, tired, had a tedious and maddening four days.

Thank gods I'm home.

I went to parents for Christmas, spend one day with parents and visiting one pair of grandparents. Spent the next two days with my other grandparents and spending time with my dying grandad, spent the fourth day being insulted, beaten and aggrivated by a four and five year old without any discipline or their family wanting to deal with them, leaving me to handle them shouting at me whenever they did anything rude or naughty until they started hitting each other.

Now my step-father and his family have declared war on my mother - she wasn't allowed to visit his family because he wouldn't let her - he told his family that my mother wants nothing to do with them - hence the war.

Worst. Christmas. Evar.

9. Saber

Finished SoA for the first time in a while! Now onto ToB - should I do Watcher's Keep first, or the regular quest progression?

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Let's get to it!

11. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    It's already been a long day as i've been up since 3am.. Now i've gotta go to work for an unspecified number of hours. By the end of the day, there will be ****ing murders.

12. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I'm replaying BG 1 and I'm at the expansion pack right now. Damn, I forgot how Durlag's tower is long and (sometimes) really boring. Especially the lower level where you can only open all the doors from secret switches... :rolleyes:

I'm off to Baldur's Island now. I remember none of it, so I hope it will be fun.. :)

On a side note, I've been having a cold since the 26th... :( Colds sucks... (both the sickness and lack of heat)

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    The fact that those 3 movies were complete and utter crap wasn't Hayden's fault, he was just given a role he couldn't possibly perform. Neal Stephenson (good geek writer) wrote an insightful article about his view on the cultural differences between the two series of movies. Short conclusion: I, II and III are for vegs; IV, V and VI for geeks and vegs.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    >_>

Ugh...damn snow. It just won't stop...it's been snowing constantly for more than 48 hours straight... :nolike:

Where are those off-track school kids when you need a group of bodies to shovel the driveway and sidewalks, then salt them, and then scrape my car windows...all for $5 per storm? :evil:

15. Disciple of The Watch

The fog has lived up to it's expectations, and playing PS3 ended up as playing Mario Bros 3 and Doki Doki Panic on SNES... priceless reactions on the kamikaze stuff I do in Doki Doki Panic that pays off because I know the game that damn well.

16. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Needed: less glucose, more sleep, a shot of willpower to actually get some work done and something for the annoying side effect of gloombug-ness.

What I do have... is a hat. It'll do. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    Caradhras likes this.
  17. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Aww. My mums friend who's a monk has just got back from doing charity work somewhere and told her he prayed for me and Rob all day on our wedding day. I started crying :(

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Lore, nice hat!

Silvery, wow...

Alright, will the Grinch who killed the Alleys please step up?

19. Disciple of The Watch

I'm a grinch, but I have nothing to do with the Alleys.

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Haven't you heard? All earthly controversies have been eradicated. We are all happy. Mmmmm, happy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.