1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

The good news is that I got some money for Christmas, the bad news is that all of it and some more will be going into buying a full evening dress. :(

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

/me is bringing back the balls to rock

Yay for Lordi cds!

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hehehehe....

I know it's not SLAP Day, but that video is just too awesome to wait!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  4. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Huh, I thought lovetalks were disabled in BG2 whilst in the Underdark... Jaheira just initiated the "I wanna bang you" talk while at the inn. I guess she was impressed with the fact that I rented a Royal Room - she must like the high rollers! :D

5. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just because you are a druid doesn't mean you can't appreciate satin sheets and plush pillows and perfumes and cali***** carpets and...

It's much easier to admire nature and kick donkey when you don't have a cramped botton from sleeping on rocks.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Are you my brother? I got him some Lordi cds for Christmas as well ;)

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Thankfully, Xmas is nothing but bad memories now.

On the plus side, I managed to get my hands on a Sierra Wireless Voq smartphone. Time to see what Winblows mobile is worth. Yeah, it's an older phone... I don't care.

Another damned Sunday of boredom. This is going to be long, utterly boring and nice that I'm being forced to see someone I don't want to see because I cut shifts with her.

Life's a female dog and then it's foggy is all I got to say.

8. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Geez, for christmas, I got a truckload of TV series on DVDs. At least I'll have an excuse to not go outside in winter (I have a legendary deep hatred for cold)....:banana:

9. Saber

My truck broke down today... thought it had just run out of gas, but when I put some in, it still wouldn't start. Great.

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah, so cuddly... :)

11. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Today is fitness day! I'm thinking about doing a modest 15km route of nordic skiing followed later by a game of badminton at afternoon. I haven't been out skiing in ages so hopefully I won't hurt myself. :p

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

FML. gotta wake up for work in less than six hours and I'm druuuuuunk.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Got a new computer monitor for Xmas. Rather chuffed with it as it completely dwarfs my old one. Now time to go back and wrestle with Mass Effect's combat system. Bleh.

14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I guess I got a foodpoisoning from the christmas leftovers... :sick:

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    OK, so I had to be "smart" :rolleyes: :shake: yesterday and check for updates to my printer driver. The new driver that the system found and downloaded for me wasn't WinBlows XP compatible, which the ******** setup program found out AFTER uninstalling the old driver. :bang: So I had to dig out the setup CD and reinstall the printer from scratch. :grr:

Lesson learned: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it!" :doh:

16. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ashley is watching his first ever Star Wars film.

17. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    That's cool! Which one is it? :tie:

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Do you think he might develop a childhood trauma if you made him watch any of the new movies? :eek:

19. Saber

Truck got towed by the State Police... it's going to cost 140 to get it, plus another 150 to tow it to someplace to fix it, which will probably cost another 150. Price of stupidity for not having AAA tow it for free: 450 dollars. Lovely way to spend the money I got for Christmas.

20. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It was the one with Hoth. He's not allowed to watch the new ones. They're rubbish!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.