1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #104

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    D-fly: tfel? :p

Did someone say pistachio? Now there's an idea...

ION: I'm not feeling sleepy. Not normal for this time of day.

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ugh, I am moving into college tomorrow (well, today, in like 4 or 5 hours)... I am nervous as hell.

3. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Pistachio! Yum yum.

Nakia, I think Kitrax and Balle meant "heavy metal head bang smiley" as opposed to "banging head against wall" smiley.

4. Loreseeker

Media:
    My aunt is getting married! :D :roll:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Another rather uneventful day at work. I often got the unmistakable resemblance with my bro comments from everyone, their grandmothers and their dogs.

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Where are you at now, Disciple?

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I seem to remember it in an SCTV sketch based on the movie Melvin and Howard. But since SCTV was a) a Canadian comedy show, and b) from 25-30 years ago, I doubt that's your source. :D

8. Disciple of The Watch

I work in a convenience store. Not the most glorious of jobs, the pay isn't that great (though I get an extra buck becase I work night shifts), but I work with my bro, and I have great coworkers and a great boss, so it works for me.

9. Ziad

Media:
  10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Could not sleep at all last night. Paid for it as I slept most of today...

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I remember that show well. I think I saw just about every episode but I don't really remember the one that you are taking about. That time of night wasn't always the clearest time for my mind :D. The cast of SCTV sure managed to spread itself around over the years.

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    My first and favorite cRPG. I love that game but it was based on a great series, The Riftwars. Broke my heart when the author had a falling out with Sierra I think it was.

13. Ziad

Media:
    Betrayal at Krondor was a great game (still is I think). It did many things differently from what was standard for a CRPG at the time and got almost everything right. It's a shame neither sequel lived up to it.

14. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

hey thx! i'll put a little research into that, and no without any question i could remember it from there, maybe a remake or a steal from there...

also, how does one become full blood vampire?

i mean, it's not like they have sex or anything or is it?

btw. i just watched blade

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Rick Moranis, Dave Thomas, Martin Short, John Candy, Eugene Levy, Joe Flaherty and Andrea Martin! That wa a good show...

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think that Joe Flaherty was the only guy out of that list that didn't really have much of a career after Second City. Dave Thomas is my favorite and Andrea Martin is cool because she can be often seen or heard on Sesame Street. (Yes o.k. I know Sesame Street is a kids show, but I have a kid so I used to watch it a lot.)

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Is it just me, or are radio DJs some of the ugliest people on earth? :skeptic:

That said, there's a lame local channel that broadcasts the goings on of 2 local radio stations...not very entertaining. :rolleyes: :rolling:

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hence radio and not TV, Kit :p

19. Loreseeker

Media:
    Time to find out just how good I am at ruining my own day. Motivation: none

20. Disciple of The Watch

First true night shift at work tonight. Add to that I woke up at 7AM and couldn't go back to sleep, I think it's gonna be a very long shift.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.