1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Quick question...lvl 4 priest spells

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Faraaz, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Just a quick question for you guys...if you have a lvl 40 cleric with like 11 lvl 4 slots, what do you fill them up with?? Free Action? Death Ward?? Or just Cure SErious Wounds?? Because I'm trying to think of some stuff that Viconia could keep lots of slots memorized, and this lvl of spells is quite crappy!

2. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I like Neutralise Poison as it is casted instantly and heals 10 HP, plus diseases, blindness, deafness, poison, etc. are all cured Extremely handy, let her memorise a lot of these!

Protection from Lightning is also very handy under right circumstances. One copy won't hurt.

There is one good self-buff also in lvl 4, what was its name, Holy Might, or Power? Whatever, it is VERY useful. Cast it, then DUHM, and you will have 20+ STR with fighter THAC0 and with some other bonuses as well! Very handy!

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31

3-4 CSW, a couple or 3 Death Wards, 2 Protection from Evil 10', 2 Lesser Restorations and Defensive Harmony.

4. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Ah yes, how can I forget Pro From Evil 10', this is a must when facing Tactic's Improved Pit Fiends or else they tear through your party with ease...with 6 attk/round which diseases, slows, and forces a save vs death to survive, deadly 20d6 fireballs, uber dispel magic, symbols, and the ability to call more of his kin...you do not want to tackle these guys without all of your party having pro from evil! If they see even only one person without pro from evil they cast dispel magic which also dispels everything, including the PfE of other members. Ofcourse then they just cast Improved Inv and try to hide but... :p

5. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

Well, I'm not too good with divine casters...my forte lies with the arcane spells... :evil:

Anyways, @Silverstar: Whoa!! Neutralize poison is an awesome spell!!! I never knew...I thought it is only good for getting rid of poison...but when you say it is cast instantly, do you mean it has a casting time of one?? That is overpowered!!!

And that buff spell is Holy Power...it sets your STR to 18/00 even if you have more STR than that through a Girdle of STR or whatever...its good for the THAC0 though...I use like one of those, but that still leaves like 5-6 slots after all those buff spells have been taken...

Thanks for the info ppls...

6. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Depends on wether you are using Divine Remix or not

7. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

Not using Divine Remix...too complicated and completely unnecessary IMO...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.