1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Problems on Morrowind

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by DinoTiggy1, Jun 26, 2002.

1. DinoTiggy1 Guest

[​IMG] I haven't been playing the game for too long, but already I seem to have a minor bug on the game, It doesn't happen that often.

My character is an assassin, and a very slow walker, so I tend to jump around. But every now and then, my char. seems to fall down through the scenery and die. It happened in e mages guild (????)as well as the bride by Pelgariad (sp) fort (in the first of the blade quests). And I died, is there any where where there is a patch?

2. total Guest

Yes same happend to me, i think i mentioned it before, but the easiest way to solve it (i installed patch but it still happens to me) is to quickly press ΒΈ key (command prompt) and type "fixme" and if that doesnt work, always have potion of levitation in the inventory and fly back (my mage doesn't have problems with that but as assasin you may need to buy or steal some).

3. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Thanks Total, will do.

Now, does anyone know where I can nick some levitation potions?

4. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Levitate potions are called Rising Force potions, and they are everywhere :)

You can even make your own - all you need is some sort of alchemist equipment and 2 of the following: a coda flower, a racer plume or a trama root. Mix two of those together and you get a nice rising force potion :) But if your alchemy skill is quite low you might fail to make the potion, so you would need quite a few ingredients before you successfully made the potion. The local mage guild hall most likely has some potions and ingredients.

5. total Guest

Master Alchemy equipment canbe found on top of Caldera Mage guild. You can get it right on the start and it is near best equipment you can get (grandmaster). But watch out, there won't be anybody near so you can not be caught but it is still stealing, so you might loose it if they catch you for something else. Also several dungeons have this equipment, but i think this is the easiest way. But dont forget to have 30-40 Alchemy skill to start or you will often fail to make one.

6. DinoTiggy1 Guest

[​IMG] I just recently joined the assassin's guild/ Monnag Tong(Sp?) and did the first quest, envolving the, killing of that guy in the inn in the something or other compound. I accepted a quest from someone there, and headed to Balmora, In my attempt to break in, my lock pick ran out.

Where can I get another one in Balmora, either buying it or stealing it,

Thanks in advance.

7. total Guest

You can get it in the "semi-thieves guild". When you come in Balmora with Silt it is right in the front of you, i think left of that council building!

There you can buy it or kill the guy with them and take them :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.