1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for the lonely, the broken-hearted, the verbose, and the agitated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You're telling me .... it took me for ever to get HOP SING ... die china stinkie's house to move when he walks

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I'm not a big chocolat-freak and the chocolat of Kinder-suprise is the worst I ever tasted, way too sweet.... And the uberaschung just sucks too :)

3. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Who eats the chocolate? I just love assembling the toy! I always feel so cheated when it's a single piece. I especially love the ones with moving parts.

And of course I'm so glad I live in a truly free country, where Kinder Eggs haven't been outlawed on the grounds that the stupid could choke on the toy... :rolleyes: I always laugh at American tourists stocking up on contraband Kinder Eggs. Come to Canada, land of hazardous sweets! Now, that's a tourism marketing slogan...

4. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Now I remember the cars which you could push a bit, and then they would continue on their own! They were the best!

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Sprite, we always buy toys without eggs, (when we don't eat the eggs)

Totally new subject (to make you all jalous):

only 40 minuts left and then it is Weekend. Thank God it's Thursday :)

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] TGIT????? Only the Dutch :rolleyes:

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You must be lucky... The days of those cute little cars you would assemble and other little gadgets that you would actually be able to play with are long gone here. It's either a hippo or something in one piece, or a CRAPPY PUZZLE! GOD! HOW I HATE THOSE DAMN PUZZLES! :mad:

Damn cheapskates... What the hell is a kid supposed to do with a stupid 9 piece puzzle with an even dumber picture on? Put it together in 30 seconds and throw away. I haven't really gotten any of those Kinder Eggs in the last couple of years or so, but the last 10 I remember had such crappy "toys" (painted animal figurines or lame puzzles) in them that all the kids in the family told the folks never to buy them again. The chocolate's good as always, but you can get that separate cheaper.

Well, at least I still have the memories of the happy days of my childhood when good toys were still to be found in Kinder Eggs. :D
    The crap they put in these days probably costs them one tenth of what those neat toys did.

8. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Why anyone buys Kinder eggs when there is normal chocolate to be had (for half the price, leaving enough for a toy if it's all THAT necessary) is beyond me. Well, there's one use for Kinder eggs -- I used to store beads in the stupid plastic toy containers. ;) :lol:

9. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] This is just great! Kinder Eggs conquering the world - must tell my friends about this discussion! LMAO!!

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] I knew I should have started a thread dedicated to these Eggs. Who knew they would be so popular ... I just encountered them for the first time Weds!

11. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Ha! I haven't had a Kinder Egg in a while, but those were always the best toys :) Although....

...when I was starting 3rd year university, my buddy and I were just moving into a new house with a third person we'd never met before. The first thing I noticed as I was bringing in my stuff was this fake-wood cabinet that the TV sat on. It was about 7 feet long, and was covered, *covered* in Kinder Egg toys! There were hundreds of them, all assembled. It was like a little shrine to the Kinder God :aaa:

Our new housemate had even categorised them, and put them into little sections (animals, people, vehicles, etc). Plus, the cupboards in the cabinet were filled with those little orange containers - she kept them as well! It was a pretty scary sight I'll tell ya :) But, she turned out to be a good roomie anyways!

12. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

AHEM! A good roomie, was she? In what sense? And why have I never heard of this shameless hussy?

[That is SO funny! When I read Gnolyn's post above I was thinking "I wonder what Sprite thinks of that, or maybe it WAS Sprite" Now I know! LOL - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited November 16, 2001).]

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

I'm stating the Anti-Kinder-eggs-Front. Actions against kidnereggs will follow soon :) Death to the eggs! :)

14. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If you put water and baking powder into the yellow container it will explode.

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Mollusken ... that would be Death *from* the eggs, not Death *to* the eggs as Headbanger is requesting .... but thanks for the thought.

:grin: :spin: :roll:

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It's amazing what a bit of rummaging around your CD cabinets produces... Here I am, with 50 gigs of extra space and only 50 or so mp3 that have been looping for a year. So today I copied all of the CDs I burnt last year and now have a comfy collection of 700 good songs to pick from. Pure heaven. :rolling:

17. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

What about Marshmallow peeps? Those are extremely evil candies!!! They have halloween, and chrismas peeps now too!!!

18. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I'm never sad. I just have to fill my part in this spam-free (snicker snicker) topic. Yep, that's right, I am always just as happy and un-sarcastic as any man could be! Wheeee!

19. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

i don't like iced jems, they scare me

20. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Ice gems, are rock solid and once you're past that they taste rancid, plus there is no need for the biscuit they're on (no one likes that).

Now on the other hand, SNOWBALLS! They are fantastic, lots of marshmallow and then either chocolate or chocolate and coconut on the outside.
    hmmmmmmmmm...i think i'll just pop to the kitchen!.

[This message has been edited by Feirhanith Dengeird (edited November 17, 2001).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.