1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just what it says. Post away, mostly anything goes, as long as it's not one-word comments or similar spam.

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] any particular reason for locking #2 at 321 posts? maximum space? or did you just think it looked neat?

first reply on new random babbling topic! (okay, that's spam) :grin:

[deity edity]: LB- my spam's bigger than your spam! anyway, just checked- #1 was 8 pages long (#2 is 9, but the last page has few posts)...

maybe mentioning spam was reverse psychology? Tal. wants. us. to. spam.

[This message has been edited by the god (edited April 04, 2002).]

3. C'Jakob Guest

Been playing Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness recently. Eh, not a bad game, although it's near a decade old. :) Perhaps I can get Starcraft or the like. That's just five years old. ;)

4. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] eeeeeeeeeek!!!! The purple chickens are after me.

(Actually God this would probably be regarded more as spamming than your post)

edit: yay 3rd reply!

[This message has been edited by Lazy Bonzo (edited April 04, 2002).]

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The god, use the search engine and look for the topic called "one word story".

After you study the matter, you'll know why was the previous #2 closed.

6. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] yeh, i read that 24-page hunk of man-meat a while ago. very amusing (always kept returning to masturbation for some reason). ;)

7. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

8. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I like it when somebody actually offers someone to do their dirty work for them. It is extremely clever and original. Right.

9. sorvo Guest

It's 3:00 AM, I'm drunk(again) and no body is in the chat room! I guess they called "LAST CALL" Someone call me a Taxi, oh wait I'm already home:lol:

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

4:20am

They've found me. I'm lost now their world. I cant excape! There's no where to run. My only hope is to download myself into another body.

Ok in reality I'm saying that it's eirly in the morning and I'm hacking for no apperent reasion.

I think I'm sick......

11. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Random Babble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tal, I needed that.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] How is sex a lot like air? Because it's not a big deal unless you're not getting any.

:alien:

In class Miss Jenny poses a question to Timmy: "There are 3 birds on a wire. If a hunter shoots one of them, how many are left?" "None," Jimmy replies. "If you shoot one, the other two will fly away."

"The answer I was looking for was two, but I like the way you think," says the teacher. During recess Timmy approaches the teacher and says, "Look at those 3 women sitting on the bench. Which do you think is single: the one eating a chocolate chip cookie, the one drinking a soda, or the one sucking on a Popsicle?"

The teacher replies: "Um, the one sucking on the Popsicle?" "Actually," says Timmy, it's the woman not wearing the wedding ring...But I like the way you think!"

:grin: :spin: :roll:

13. Egglord Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Lol

(Quick - got to think of something to say before i'm chucked off for spamming)

Um... Has anyone got a clue as to the posibility of a sequal to that classic game, Strife (aha, got you there). Am I the only person to have ever bought this wonderful game, or have others sampled the glory that is Strife?

14. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Is the rain a tree, or is the tree a rain? Is it possible for me to not be annoying with my spam? These are the great philisophical questions of my existence. If anyone knows the answers, please let me know.

15. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Possibly, the monkey is a lizard with big teeth. Who knows? Maybe his hands are blue with guilt so he seeks to subjugate every known species of donkey-frog in the world.

16. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Does a tree that falls down make a noise if no one is there to hear it? Common sense says it does, but since when has common sense prevailed?

How can we answer the question "Does a bear s##t in the woods?" Did anyone see the bear? Maybe he used the outhouse.

I saw on MTV (they are the masters of all knowledge) that sperm is ejected at 11mph. How did they figure that out. More importantly, why would anyone care. How bored do you have be to answer that one, bet that was a sticky one. For that matter, who the hell even thought to ask that question?

If a person who is mute smashes their finger with a hammer, does it hurt? How would you know, they cannot tell you.

A Trival Pursuit question asked which animal expels about 100 pounds of crap a day. The answer was the elephant. My question is, who the hell scooped it up and weighed it.

That is all for now.

17. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] those are zen koans, like the sound of one hand clapping. they're not philosophical questions. if you're trying to work out the answer, then you've missed the point. bluntly put: if a bear s###s in the woods, why do you give f##k?

[deity edity]: sorry Tal, i know you don't like swearing even if it's hidden, but that last comment loses its impact without the expletives. :love:

[This message has been edited by the god (edited April 05, 2002).]

18. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

No. He does so in a a gilded bowl. The priests then break it up after it has hardened and serves it to the Catholics as the 'body of jebus christ'.

20. Silverblade Guest

Just got the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting. I was expensive, but it has great info. Now a lot of my Forgotten Realms question are answered and I don't have to ask things here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.