1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Yet another poll, the NPC poll

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Death Whisper, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] i have an idea, but it will remain secret until the poll is closed.

but simply choose your favourite NPC (npc that can join your party) or npc you like or think is the best.........

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 49 user(s) have voted.
    Voting starts at September 09, 2003 13:44 board time.
    Voting stops at October 09, 2003 13:44 board time.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Yet another poll, the NPC poll (49 votes.)

Which of the npc's is your favourite, or you think is best? (Choose 3)
    * Aerie - 18% (9)
    * Anomen - 6% (3)
    * Cernd - 4% (2)
    * Edwin - 24% (12)
    * Haer Dalis' - 6% (3)
    * Imoen - 31% (15)
    * Jaheira - 31% (15)
    * Jan - 12% (6)
    * Keldorn - 14% (7)
    * Korgan - 12% (6)
    * Mazzy - 4% (2)
    * Minsc - 22% (11)
    * Nalia - 4% (2)
    * Sarevok - 14% (7)
    * Valygar - 10% (5)
    * Viconia - 10% (5)
    * Yoshimo - 0% (0)
    * Other - 4% (2)
    * No Favourite\unsure - 0% (0)

Which of the NPC do you think fit to be a bhaalspawn (Choose 1)
    * Aerie - 4% (2)
    * Anomen - 0% (0)
    * Cernd - 0% (0)
    * Edwin - 16% (8)
    * Haer Dalis' - 4% (2)
    * Imoen - 2% (1)
    * Jaheira - 0% (0)
    * Jan - 2% (1)
    * Keldorn - 2% (1)
    * Korgan - 10% (5)
    * Mazzy - 2% (1)
    * Minsc - 4% (2)
    * Nalia - 0% (0)
    * Sarevok - 33% (16)
    * Valygar - 6% (3)
    * Viconia - 14% (7)
    * Yoshimo - 0% (0)
    * Others - 0% (0)
    * None - 0% (0)

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    yet another replies

Jaheira, Misnc, and Hear d'halis

Who would fit for a bhaalspawn?

Sarevok, who else? oh wait HE was a bhaalspawn... :D

3. Menion Leah Gems: 9/31

I voted Minsc, Keldorn and Aerie. But I overlooked Imoen, even though I like her better than Aerie.

For Bhaalspawn character I voted Minsc. I don't really know why, though.

4. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I said Jan (of course!) Aerie and Anomen. I realize Aerie and Anomen can be annoying, but their abilities are fabulous! Anomen is an excellent cleric who is also passable as a melee fighter, and Aerie just THROWS those spells around. She is the only NPC who can put cleric spells into a contingency, and that makes her quite valuable, IMHO. Jan, of course, simply rocks.
    I said Valygar could be a Spawn -- like a good PC, he desires to do good, but violence follows him like a shadow -- he even had to kill his own parents. On that basis, he got my vote.

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Valygar, Sarevok and Cernd. I don't see what's wrong with 'em, since nobody choses them I mean. Bhaalspawn: Cannot be anyone else than Sarevok IMO, since he's one
    :)

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Valygar and Valygar.

7. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    3rd favorite NPC - Keldorn, truly the man is a tower of dignity.

2nd favorite NPC - Imoen, being my sweet little sister and all.

3rd favorite NPC - Can you guess? Jaheira, the most beautiful woman on the face of Faerun, with a complicated personality that is both caring and gritty all at once.

Bhaalspawn NPC - Viconia, stand aside Sendai! If you play the Viconia romance the way that I personally think it should be played, Viconia is the NPC most amenable to embracing the power of Bhaal's blood (Sarevok doesn't really count). With her awesome magic resistance, great armor class, packing a strength enhancer with the Flail of Ages, she can easily convince as a Bhaalspawn. An her dark, seductive, and guileful nature imbues her with an almost Melissan-like aura.

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Valygar & Viconia. Hard to choose.

Bhaalspawn-Viconia. Same reasons as above post.

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Aerie, Viconia and Minsc.
    The first two are fun to romance and make great interaction with other NPC,s and Minsc is simply insane!

Bhaalspawn? Firstly, WHY is Sarevok here? Wasn't he already one?
    I'd have to say Korgan because he is similar in temperament to the others, just with a closer look at the ground, so maybe it would take him longer for his ambitions to get too high.

10. Death Whisper Gems: 9/31

This Topic is closed to.

Anyway, this is the party that was most popular.
    Yup, i did say party, my idea was to put all the most popular NPC's into a party and let the party be lead by the one you all thought fitted best to be the bhaalspawn.

anyway, here it is:

Bhaalspawn: Sarevok
    the others: Jaheira
    : Minsc
    : Imoen
    : Aerie\Valygar or Jan (all got 19%)

silly idea really, but perhaps i think of something better later :p
    anyway, this is the party based on the most popular NPC's (sarevok beeing your Bhaalspawn choice).

Reminds me of when i played yesterday, i had jan and mazzy in my party when suddenly mazzy ask jan about something and jan begins babling about him dancing naked on a ships deck, mazzy tells him to shut up "shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP" (something in those lines), jan get offended and mazzy tells him to shut up once again.

Man, gotta love jan.......he have so many cool dialogues :p he teases everyone hehe (exept imoen and aerie as far as i know).

11. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    What character is best suited to being a Bhaalspawn? How can anyone answer anything OTHER than Imoen or Sarevok, seeing as how they ARE Bhaalspawn. Really to two are completely opposite characters, so really anyone can be a Bhaalspawn, regardless of race, class, alignment or sex.

Oh, and I'd just like to point out, based on several other polls I have conducted in the past couple of months on this very question, that I will make a bold prediction that Imoen will win.

12. Tionne Dawnstar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

For the Bhaalspawn question I picked the one that I thought fit but wasn't a Bhaalspawn...

Anomen kick righteous butts though... As Minsc would say!!!!!

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Favorites:
    #1: Aerie
    #2: Imoen
    #3: Edwin

And for the bhaalspawn I chose Sarevok, since he's already had some experance in that feild... :rolling:

14. The Grim Rippor Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Who do you most like?

Edwin, for his overall hilariousness and sarkiness.

Who would be fit to be a Bhaalspawn?

Well... Edwin. He's powerful, and constantly lusts for more; the perfect canidate for a spawn of a god of murder!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.