1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Who Is The Most Despised BG Enemy?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Biffle Chump, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

This is also true in the FR novels afaik. I forget which ones right now though.. iirc there was a female dwarf named Morganna who played a prominent role in one of the novels and was always mistaken for a male.

2. Capt Massacre Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

OT (?): The Smurfette wasn't a male, she was a creature of Gargamel (magic creation).

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Capt Massacre is right!

Just give some Xvarts a few (discount) belts of gender and forget about it. :coffee:

4. Biffle Chump Gems: 5/31

Okay, this is a little too weird.

Why not just kill them, so that we don't have to worry about it? I hearby call a crusade of righteousness down upon the foul Xvarts. Who will answer the call? :pope:

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Well, I do kill every single Xvart I see (including Darryl :evil: ).
    If you really want to kill a lot of Xvarts, just keep CLUAing in more until the screen is full, then cast a fireball, or some other area damage spell. Their collective death scream may appease your bloodlust. :D

6. Biffle Chump Gems: 5/31

Oh, it wouldn't be close. But, I shall take you advice anyway. I'll have to take a screenshot.

Oh, you know what would be great to kill them? Lance of Disruption. Enemies always chunk when they are hit by that.

7. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    well, some reptiles are known to change sex in a single sex environment, they dont look any different. maybe the same is so for xvart's.

I voted dryads... I hate them and sirene's whenever I fight them I always spend a while running my loyal characters away from the characters who have been dire charmed

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Voted for ettercaps and spiders me. They always used to hurt me badly until I learnt the beauty of fireball ... and finding traps :p

9. Biffle Chump Gems: 5/31

@Shoshino: Just like the Raptors in Jurassic Park.

@Sniper: Ettercaps come right after Xvarts, for me.

10. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Slimes. Hate'em. Just the thought of being chunked by a pile of neverending goo...

I think the Xvarts are hilarious :D

11. Biffle Chump Gems: 5/31

Hilarious to explode, maybe.

12. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hilarious when they charge, hilarious when they flee, hilarious when they die, hilarious when the go boom, and hilarious when they hide behind corners! I just had to laugh when one of them popped out from behind one of the houses in their village and skewered the already battered and quite oblivious Dynaheir from behind :shake:

13. Biffle Chump Gems: 5/31

Poor Dynahier. You should kill that Xvart fifty time over, and then an additional hundred for hurting her!

14. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Voted for spiders. The nest always annoys me, but I have to do it cause Spider's Bane is quite a neat sword. I hate when I'm walking through cloakwood and forget where one of those Darned traps are. Gets my blood pressure going...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.