1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What CHINESE Zodiac sign are you?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Rallymama, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Y'all should have known this was coming...

Use this to determine your sign, instead of relying on those placemats you see in Chinese restaurants. They fail to account for the fact that the Chinese New Year is generally in February, and leave a lot of January-people with misconceptions about what sign they really are.

I'm a Rabbit who used to think she was a Dragon. Oh well, Rabbit really does fit me better, and it *is* the luckiest of the signs. :roll:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 47 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: What CHINESE Zodiac sign are you? (47 votes.)

What is your sign in the Chinese zodiac? (Choose 1)
    * Dog - 11% (5)
    * Dragon - 13% (6)
    * Horse - 4% (2)
    * Monkey - 4% (2)
    * Pig - 11% (5)
    * Ox - 6% (3)
    * Rabbit - 17% (8)
    * Rat - 11% (5)
    * Rooster - 2% (1)
    * Sheep - 0% (0)
    * Snake - 11% (5)
    * Tiger - 11% (5)

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I should have guessed this was coming :p .

I'm a Dog.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Rawr! Dragon... as stated before :spin:

4. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Rabbit here too! Or hare. One or the other.

Ah well, hare today...

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Another Dog! I took the liberty of doing some research:
    Secret agent?! I'm James Bond, baby! :cool: :shake:

6. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Groink. Figures.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Woof, woof! The dogs lead the pack!
    Yip, that's mostly me! I decided I'm a Lhasa Apso based on the thickness of my hair. If I can be any dog, I'll go with the Newfoundland, as they have dense coats for keeping warm while swimming.

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Dragon. Well, it kind of fits me in a repressed way.

9. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Tiger. This is an interesting poll Rally. I knew I was a Tiger before looking at your link, but I had not realized that the Chinese Zodiac does not coincide precisely with the calendar year. I had previously thought that anyone born in '74 was a tiger like me. However, I see that if you have a birthday in January or sometimes even February (which I do not) that your Zodiacal sign is the same as that of the majority of the previous year.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'm an Ox :D

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

This cat has a rat inside him. :yum: Good breakfast. ;)
    Everything except the social part fits.

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I knew that it was only a matter of time before someone started this topic. I actually was thinking of starting it myself after my post in the other zodiac thread.

As I said there, I am a rabbit.

13. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

The Chinese zodiac says that I'm a horse, although the description of the snake fits me better :confused:

14. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Hare. :cool:

15. Lost Meme Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'm a snake. :cool:
    I'm cool, classy, funny, mysterious, scheming, evasive, I'm a "pillar of strength", I always have money and "people admire and support Snakes even if they don't understand them." :happy:
    Although I'm confused how someone can be superstitious and skeptical at the same time :confused:

16. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yet another silly rabit, or hare, which ever one floats your boat.

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Tiger.

A matador? Don't think so.

Still.

*roooaaaar* :D

18. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm a snake...

Couldn't be arsed to read all that :lol: .

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    :shake: Should I even continue? ;)

In life they make deep and long-lasting friendships. Boars enjoy social gatherings of all kinds, and look for parties to attend. In fact, Boars must watch themselves so that their incessant pursuit of pleasure doesn't interfere with other aspects of their lives. Boars belong to clubs and they make terrific fund raisers. They have a real knack for charity and social work. Boars always listen to problems. They won't mind getting involved and try to help. Boars have big hearts. A problem that Boars have is that they are too innocent and naive. Being honest and trustworthy themselves, they have a hard time understanding the motives of those with less scruples.

Boars do not dazzle or shimmer. They possess the old-fashioned chivalry that grows on you until you totally depend on it. It is so easy to trust Boars. They have a calm expression and a sincere manner. They are blessed with endurance and work steadily at tasks with great patience until completion.

Once Boars arrive at a decision nothing stops them. Of course, before they reach that decision they weigh all the pros and cons. They definitely want to avoid complications. Sometimes they ponder so long they miss the opportunity altogether. But never mind, Boars always believe in miracles, and miracles always happen to them. Fortune favors Boars. They always find someone to help them without having to beg.

In romance, if not careful, Boars may be taken advantage of. Boars trust everyone and believe everything they hear. They are unselfish and enjoy helping their friends. Although they are gullible, they are actually quite intelligent and know how to take care of their own. If you hurt their feelings, Boars often carry the pain for years. They have a hard time saying no to those of concern. Often they wish they had said no.

Boars will always be looking for ways to work off all their extra energy. They work and play hard. Even if they lose everything, Boars manage to bounce back. Their life path supply them with all they need. The Chinese believe Boars own the Horn of Plenty.

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I am an ox

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.