1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Poll time! Evil vs. Good

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Gonff, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Gonff Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Which of you sickos out there are evil and use Bhall's avatar :(, and which of you turn from your father's path? :) :) :) :) :) :)

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I'm lawful evil. If I want something, screw the rest, but I'm normally nice ;) lawful evil rules.

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I´ll see, Asugar has just started his journey .... (my first time I will *complete* an evil way through)

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I play neutral good. But I also will play an evil/chaotic neutral party soon. So father, so Son. :)

But good rules, Good should fight against Evil, not evil against evil.

5. caleb Banned

evil characters get gipped out of experience in quests and the only quests that are specifically for a evil party are the boring go kill some guy in the next room crap.

6. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Lawfull evil 4ever! Me, Edwin, Korgan and Viconia are the best team ever!

7. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

lawfull evil people fear other more evil beings, u r all weak, I'm chaotic evil and nothing shall stand in my way

:D :D :D :D :D

8. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Lawful neutral. I stand by my word, but I am flexible when it comes to my actions.

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I don't know about evil, but the good/evil trials in the final Hell dungeon make the evil choices seem to be 'weakling choices'.
    Like who the hell needs BlackRazor when I can kick ass already with Celestial Fury? And Sarevok, no way am I going to lower myself to that weakling's pathetic state. Nymph's cloak? I'd rather kick the Beholder's asses. Sacrifice a pt for my companion? If Minsc has been kicking butt with me all this time, a few character pts are nothing if I can save him. I can't remember the rest but the evil choices all seem wussy.

10. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

PRIDE TEST!! PRIDE TEST!!!! There I had to be good because I am a wuss.

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I chose the White path and shunned my Bhaal pedigree.

Very Skywalker of me, don't you think!?!

12. Ta'al Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] You are the child of Bhaal. Bhaal is the god of Murder. Murder is generally considered anti-social. Therefore evil is in your very nature. Therefore you are evil. Natch.

PS> If you have ever used the Slayer transformation special skill (LUV IT) then you know the power of the dark side, luke. (Muffled breathing)

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

NOOOOO!!!!!

Hears the Emperor rasp, "Give into your hatred Luke. Strike him down!"

Never!!!

(Honestly, I saved the game, and then did a day or two of evil-Slayer rock 'n roll. Great fun!!!! :D )

14. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

If you're a smart evil bhaalspawn u decide what is evil and what isnt, who says I took al the evil options, thats more for lawfull evil-boys

15. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I am neutral evil. I do not do evil for the sake of it, instead I am cowardly and greedy. As my character is self interested above all other concerns, I can powerplay AND roleplay at the same time - except I'm no good at either :(

16. DarkAngel22 Gems: 1/31

Just to be different, as my posts always seem to be, I am playing the game, absolutely faithfully,

True Neutral.

Literally, I mean it. The game designers were OBVIOULSY not prepared for this. You make a lot of enimies, constantly doing both good AND evil things.

I wonder if I can pass the game keeping this attitude all the way through....

17. Korthax Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I prefer evil. I only chose a lawful good sorcerer to get that gutsy dragon familiar. Being evil is being unpredictable, clever, ruthless, and to lust for blood. Evil characters are so much more interesting (like Edwin)

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well so far i have been chaotic good... next time will try evil i think...

19. Punkindrublic Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] i play neutral evil all i care about is furthering my power if being nice means i can make myself stronger ill do it but if someone pisses me off i can just kill them

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.