1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Is Hillary Clinton a babe?!?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Jack Funk, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] This poll comes from Chandos the Red stating that Hillary is a babe. I disagree. Others seem to as well. Maybe Chandos really likes thick ankles.

Let's see what people think!

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 56 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Is Hillary Clinton a babe?!? (56 votes.)

Is Hillary Clinton a babe?!? (Choose 1)
    * Yes! She is my dream come true (ankles and all)! - 11% (6)
    * No! Are you high? - 89% (50)

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Depends on the context. Standing next to Tyra Banks...mmm, no. However...

Women in government (at least ours) aren't exactly known for their looks. When compared to the likes of Janet Reno, Barbara Bush, Madeline Albright, Nancy Reagan...she's a hotty. I think I can safely say we're grading on a curve, here. She's no Laura Bush, though. One thing I will say for Bush, he certainly has given us the prettiest First Lady since Jackie-O.

edit - hey Funky...little short on the choices there. There is a difference between "babe" and "dream," but I realize that's not your point. ;)

3. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Hey, a babe's a babe. The definition doesn't shift depending on the persons occupation. If you saw her at the mall, would you be thinking, "what a babe"? Or not?

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So your asking if I saw Hillary in a mall, would she give me a chubby? Then no, not a babe per se. But she isn't an unattractive woman, IMO. Janet Reno, however....yowsa! It's a MAN, baby! :eek:

5. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I agree. We need more choices for this to be a valid poll.

6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What was this doing in the Alley?

7. notforyou Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] because of Hillary's dangerous angles, of course

8. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

If i saw her at mall i wouldn't turn twice.

Are you high? ;)

9. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

What would I be doing in a lesbian hippie pachouli mall?

[I misunderstood Shralp's remark and apologized to him in PM.] - Beren

[ December 19, 2003, 22:01: Message edited by: Beren ]

10. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Shralp -- What the hell does that have to do with anything?

11. Death Rabbit

Media:
    He's insinuating that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian hippie pachouli. Whatever a pachouli is.

12. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

C'mon people. This thread is supposed to be tongue in cheek. Can't we all just get along? :D At least in Whatnots.

13. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

If i had to choose between her and two ugly women, then you could guess the answer...

If i saw her in the mall...

Well, i would not be going :love: to say the least....

14. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    No, No, more republican lies - I qualified my statement with - "for an older woman." Notice how the cons like to take statements out of context, which quickly became I claimed she was A BABE. She was Was a babe when she was younger, like twenty years ago, IMO. But really I was being flippant with my remark, because of the context, which really had nothing to do with her "babness" or lack of, since I was critiquing her politics. Really, JF, did you ever work for FOX News by any chance? Next thing, he will be claiming that I said, "I invented the internet."

[ December 20, 2003, 03:37: Message edited by: Chandos the Red ]

15. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Chandos called it.

She might have been; I dunno. I've not seen any photos of her.

But based on her personality, and with the assumption that it hasn't changed much in 20 years, I'm going to say that Christ himself would not have hit it...

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    http://rushlimbaughfan.com/bill_and_hillary_clinton.jpg

There you go. Here is a picture of a young Hillary Clinton if you need it. Personally I don't find her the least bit "babeish" .

What I want to know is if the people who voted "yes" were actually serious or just thought it would be funny to vote yes.

17. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I don't know how old she is, so we'll call her age "x". We'll say y=x-1. She was a babe x-y years ago. After that, it was steadily downhill (and it hasn't stopped yet).

18. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
  19. Neriana Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

My dad totally has the hots for Hillary. But I guess men who are afraid of intelligent, powerful women wouldn't like her. Sad, really. Because take it from one who is one - we are the best ;)

20. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Since when does not liking something equate with fear?

Edit: I am talking about not liking a particular girl specifically, not a general statement. If someone misquotes me on this I will be displeased. Nor am I making any observation upon the girl in question, I am just querying the logic of such a statement as the one above.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.