1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Favorite color...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, so I was looking at a box of Crayolas and I couldn't help but wonder what the SPer's favorite color was. Notice, there are some rather abstract colors in the list, so don't come complaining to me...Also, since I’m a guy with a mind that only processes about 16 colors, I added an “ish” feature so that I can include all colors…aren’t I nice?

Also, if there is a color missing from the list, which I just realized there is, it is because my mind wasn't able to process it when I made the poll...maybe I should have gotten one of our female SPers who process colors at 128 bits to start this thread for me :rolling:

[ June 29, 2003, 06:45: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 36 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Favorite color... (36 votes.)

What's your favorite color? (Choose 1)
    * Red-ish - 3% (1)
    * Blue-ish - 39% (14)
    * Green-ish - 19% (7)
    * Yellow-ish - 0% (0)
    * Purple-ish - 6% (2)
    * Brown-ish - 0% (0)
    * Grey-ish - 6% (2)
    * Black-ish - 22% (8)
    * Clear...ish - 0% (0)
    * None of the above/other - 0% (0)
    * Just the results for me... - 6% (2)

Most disliked color? (Choose 1)
    * Red-ish - 6% (2)
    * Blue-ish - 0% (0)
    * Green-ish - 0% (0)
    * Yellow-ish - 19% (7)
    * Purple-ish - 19% (7)
    * Brown-ish - 14% (5)
    * Grey-ish - 3% (1)
    * Black-ish - 6% (2)
    * Clear...ish - 0% (0)
    * None of the above/other - 25% (9)
    * Just the results for me... - 8% (3)

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I like greenish, and there should be a pinkish.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Pink is just a really light shade of red. :rolling:

4. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Clear-ish? My first guess is the colour of a window pane...

But then you didn't have white on the list, which seemed like a logical choice following the option 'black.'

Anywho, didn't affect my vote; I picked (1) blue and (2) yellow.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Most liked colour = Greenish
    Most dis-liked colour = Blackish

These Americans and their color :rolleyes:

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*Spots all the goth-bashers and fools who are waiting for someone, anyone to come out and say 'black' before flaming him/her.*

:p

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have two favourite Colours - Purple and Black, but seeming Black isn't considered atrue colour I chose purple. And I don't like Brown.

8. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Mine's blue, hate brown

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Power to GREEN!

Unquestionably the best colour in the entire universe! So much scope! It can incorporate the most disgusting, the most vibrant, the most depressing, the most relaxing, anything! Green rules!

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I like a blue shirt, but I don't like blue eyes.
    I don't like a grey shirt, but I like grey eyes.
    I don't like red pants, nor red eyes.
    I like anything green, except for teeth.
    I like dark hair, but I dislike a dark future.

Fav colo(u)r: Green, blue, brown.
    Disliked col: Grey, nothing personal, Earl!

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Depends. I rather have favourite shades than favourite colours. For example I generally loathe pink, but there are some shades of it I like in specific place or use etc - generally close to violet or purple ones.

My most favourite is probably khaki, gazillions of shades of khaki. I also like navy, especially the one of my evening suit. Generally like purple and related, like red wine or mixes of red and violet.

Sometimes I like black, but it must be clean, dark, deep and actually *black* black, not some lame greenish, brownish or blueish black. Total black in which I look like a priest or black and white, not necessarily white upstairs and black downstairs.

Also multiple kinds of brown, beige, mostly pastel but not only.

Hmm... I like green too (except a few shades I hate), but I don't like the idea of wearing it unless yellowed down heavily ;) I like purple very much and would like to wear it, but it so happens that I don't have a single piece of garment in this colour.

...And silver. True silver.

12. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Fav: .....Black, of course

Un-Fav: ..... must be light-red or light-yellow, I like real colors!

13. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My favorite is green, yet I rarely wear it. Probably half of everything I own is some shade of blue. I guess I just look better in it.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My mother has been complaining all my clothes are white, purple or black. She wants to buy me summery clothes... that might mean... dresses.... :mommy:

15. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Mine is Green. Not the lime-green, but emerald green and forest green. Those are so beautiful, to me... :D

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Oh if we're talking about favourite colour to ware (sp?), mine would be black. Followed by red. Least favourite, well there are a lot of them.

17. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Black and white. I don't care if they're not technically colours. That's all you'll catch me wearing. And no, I do not look like a penguin.

18. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I love wearing different shades of grey, black, and white.

Jeans are various shades of blue.

19. Rotku

Why do so many people like Jeans?
    They're useless. How are you meant to run in them?

20. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I wish I could vote twice, because I like blue and black, and I despice certain shades of purple and brown (especially together) :rolleyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.