1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Captain Jack Sparrow

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by SleepleSS, Feb 24, 2005.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] So here it is the Captain Jack Sparrow poll!
    Have fun!

Poll Information
    This poll contains 4 question(s). 45 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Captain Jack Sparrow (45 votes.)

Captain Jack Sparrow VS Agent sands: What was Johnny Depp's best role? (Choose 1)
    * Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the caribbean ) - 89% (40)
    * Agent Sands (Once upon a time in Mexico) - 11% (5)

Captain Jack Sparrow VS Guybrush Treepwood: Who is the best pirate? (Choose 1)
    * Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the caribbean ) - 53% (24)
    * Guybrush Treepwood (Monkey Island) - 47% (21)

Captain Jack Sparrow VS Captain Spaulding: Who is the coolest "captain" ;) (Choose 1)
    * Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the caribbean ) - 82% (37)
    * Captain Spaulding (House of 1000 corpses) - 18% (8)

When Sands meets Sparrow, what would be the best name for that movie? (Choose 1)
    * Once upon a time in the caribbean - 51% (23)
    * Pirates of Mexico - 49% (22)

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *snorkle*

Lovelyt poll - but I just HAD to say Sands is cooler than Jack c ause of thew whole gouge factor amd the cook :D

3. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You desecrated Lord Threepwood's name by misspelling it! The forces of evil will applaud me as I stride through the gates of hell, carrying your head on a pike! :p

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

You know I was worried about that but I didn't know for sure if I had it wrong, to bad I was :(

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh well, it was not that bad. I heared others say worse things, like Peepwood, Seepgood and the like. You'd make a good character to appear in a possible next MI game :thumb:

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Stride through the gates of hell MoN? You mean ROLL through the gates of hell dont you? :p

7. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Guybrush, hands down ;) The Agent Sands Vs Captain Jack Sparrow was tricky though.

8. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    "I get the feeling you're not taking me very seriously." ;)

Whatever captain you pick, none compares to Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate.
    I totally love these games man. I got the Monkey Island tune as my ringtone and took Murray and other characters as my avathars on other boards (on which I do not post that frequently as I do here on the BoM, of course... ;) )

9. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Jack Sparrow leading as the coolest pirate??!? Yeah? Well he fights like a cow!

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Ookay, who else thinks Sands is cooler than Sparrow? 'fess up!

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Captain Jack Sparrow for sure. What other pirate gets himself off a deserted island by doing nothing but drinking kegs filled with rum, tell me that! :p

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I thought that Johnny Depp fit the role of Sparrow much better, so I voted for that, but I really did love Sands (yes, the eye gouge was awesome, and the line: So are you a mexi-can, or a mexi-cant?).

13. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

nice, sleepy, nice :beer:

14. Ravynn Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Come on, Sands is a Druid for crying out loud, and a crappy one at that with no spells or animal companions! "Restore the balance by killing a cook?!" Whereas Jack sparrow, with x6 backstab and undead sub type thing, could easily take on Sands, especially after he loses his eyes. But the red head was hot :eek: Now I want to see a poll about the hottest girlfriends of those characters. That's a tough one \end rant
    :shake:

15. Arabwel

Media:
    *snerk*

Sands, a druid? Notw that was a unique way of putting it...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.