1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Are you single or not?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Register, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    -2 girls
    2 beauties
    2 sweethearts
    2 protestants

-1 choice
    Aaaaaarrrggh!!

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Oh, there are women in our army? I thought they were just a legend like those pink, little elephants... :p But really; there can´t be many, only fife hundred in total?, so it´s still quite manly thing (that is why I thought Ivanji meant smt pervish).

Those women must be from the rought side... :evil: :happy: :oh-spank-me:

[ November 28, 2002, 17:14: Message edited by: Virne ]

3. silent_elf Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

im happily single,not that im gay though,oops i think that gives the wrong impression

4. vonGriffin Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

niet,. my ambitions are higher :cool:

many women but no hoonky tonky ones ;)

5. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yep...come and get me Boys!! ;) ;)

Nah, ATM my heart is in pain because I fancy someone who is way way WAY out of my league.

Love hurts - You start off with :love: and end up feeling :sick: of it.

:cry: :cry:

6. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

got a girl that i love know!(NO not married)

Padeen!

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hmmmm.

This is kind of interesting.

Out of all the other forums I frequent or read, this one has the largest compliment of lesbians.

Three of them?

Is it something about RPG's?

8. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Single. Single, lonely, and shy.

WOW those words don't go well together.

9. JC Denton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Have a girfriend we shall be married may 2003 and my gf name is Tone and we wait a child in february so i think i will get a hard time then lol :p

10. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

[​IMG] Actually, I have about 3 girlfriends, none of which are that close :cry: , but are still good friends.

11. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have a girlfriend named Monica. We've been together for 2 years now. We'll be engaged in the summer of 2003 I guess.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Single. Too much of a gentleman for the present liking. To be more precise, a perfect example of so called 'oldschool gentleman' (which is almost a title in my case)... Just imagine a long-descended RC conservative right-voter of mind full of old fashioned concepts such as concern for others or for righteousness of deeds as well as of old fashioned manners, especially regarding contacts with ladies..., reputed for high charisma including dealing with persons seen for the first time ever, regarded as very handsome by members of both sexes..., instantly captivating the benevolence of any girlfriend-in-spe's mother (almost always more than hers own) and most fathers..., master of any flirt you can possibly imagine that can be called so to an extent of making art of it..., speaking old-fashioned language and with an old-fashioned accent..., referred to as goody-two-shoes & dandy at one time, world-wise and world-weary both - to the extent of 'I have seen this all and nothing moves me'... at the age of...? Guess? 19. ;)

13. GabrielNYC Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] Widower with one son and two cats. It is a pain I do not wish on anyone.

Gabriel

14. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] i'd be pretty upset if i had two cats too. ;)

getting on very well with a posh attractive blonde english rose at the moment... :love:

15. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I wish i was single!

I mean with all the ladies out there! :D :p

16. Belwar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Right now i have 2 girlfriends their names are Carita and Tytti :happy: ...There are a good and a bad side in having a two girls if you know what i mean :D

17. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Had a few girlfriends...

But currently single :(

18. GabrielNYC Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] believe you me..two cats that are in their prime of their lives are insane. always running around, meowing, knocking things over. throw in a child who is sometimes hyperactive and spoiled and its fun fun fun! but seriously, I wouldnt give it away for anything in the world :D

19. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Not single, although sometimes you just wish you were eh? ;)
    I think that double would be better appreciated by the people who aren't btw Shralp ;) . In fact make it a few doubles... We need it a lot more than the single peeople :lol: No seriously we do.

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Have a g/f for 4 months now and she's great :roll: :spin: I'm happy :love: and can't wait to see her aggain :love: :love: She's moving to my vicinity soon, so no more expensive train travelling and the chance to meet more often and to spend much more time together :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.