1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Are you single or not?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Register, Nov 13, 2002.

1. The Irreligious Paladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

My girlfriend's name is Marissa, she's a hot-little red-heded number. I'm so damned lucky. We've been together for a year and a half.

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

No girlfriend or significant other. Maybe someone can hook me up with an SPer. :p

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, I've not met a chick that works either.

The only ones I've met have had some serious issues. There's been a couple of times where I think I narrowly escaped alive.

4. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Single, looking, divorced, mother of two. I still firmly believe in the idea of true love, so hopefully I'll find someone BEFORE I become bitter. ~^_^~

5. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Single and haven't got the slightest chance of finding a girlfriend. Talking to girls just isn't my expertise.

6. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I was close. I almost had a relationship going (the first one in quite awhile) but it blew up the other day. We had talked for awhile and were making steps towards more than just causal dating, everything was working, all systems go, and then BAM! Well I'll leave the details up to your imaginations, but needless to say it's back to the drawing board. Though it was my decision. :grin: Actually I just got my dating fix, now I can go another geeky two years of bachelordom full of dating-woes-be-gone gameplay.

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

AssWooper - Yes, she is definitely the one - I would not change a moment of the last two years! And the LONG engagement is only due to circumstances out of our control (we will be living in different towns for the next year, but after that... WOOHOO!!!)

8. Camlan Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I am single, but currently working to fix that :)

9. Kerric Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] My true love is my ADM xp 2200+ with Asus GF4 Ti4600 128Mb RAM DDR, 512 Mb DDR RAM, 19" CRT, 80Gb 8Mb cache HDD
    Do that count as a relationship? :D

10. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I wouldn't say your pc should be a relationship. A friendship maybe.

I was with a chick who i thought was the one. But then after 10months she just turned around mid conversation and just called it off, with no reasoning at all.

I've dated a few chicks in the year and a half since then but none of them were right. And there's only so many times i can convince myself that i'm happily single coz that's a blatant lie. And i know when i do find someone, i'll be wishing i was single again so i can have some time to myself. All my mates say i'm too nice. Like girls like guys who treat them rough (in all aspects of a relationship, not just in bed :p ), but that's just not me.

Oh well, someone will come along someday...preferably before im 21 - which isnt that far away (3 months).

[ November 14, 2002, 10:38: Message edited by: Intentioner of the Damned ]

11. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

"Quote Master of Nuhn: Vera"

You'd better leave my kid sis alone, pervert! :D

I'm single, don't really have time for a relationship anyway, so :heh:

12. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Very sadly single and, to be honest, I've made almost zero effort to meet anyone since splitting with the last love of my life (who was also by far my best friend) two years ago. Ah well, I guess there just isn't the demand that once there was for bald disembodied floating skulls.

13. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

"I wouldn't say your pc should be a relationship. A friendship maybe."

I kid you not.

Give it another 15 years. Nerve induction is proceeding at a pace that we can stimulate a single nerve cell, with precision.

I'm telling, virtual reality chicks aren't ALL that far away.

And it will take off like crazy when it hits. And I think, to the surprise of everyone who's reading this and thinking "you're just screwed up, ej", you'll see national crime rates plummet like the stock market on Black Tuesday.

Evolutionary Psychology is stupid; it's crazy; it's retarded.

But it hits so close to the mark every time, that there's something wierd about it...

14. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] erm EJS, evolutionary psychology? :confused:

recently single after a year-long relationship with my first love. her name was [deity edity] (my heart is still broken) :cry:

[ December 12, 2002, 16:42: Message edited by: the god ]

15. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

If yer single, I'll buy you a double.

16. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Happily single. I have no doubt I'll get married someday, but I'm willing to wait for now... especially since a few recent complications with "just friends" who decided they wanted something more.

17. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Married for 14 years, dated for 6 years before we got married. One munchkin & one dog. :D

18. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Single again (fortunately ;) )

19. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I am married with Yoda. We are thinking about seeing other people, but there ain't any on Dagobah, so we adopted a mynock. We named it Queen Elizabeth, after Yoda's latest crush... :1eye:

Single--> Z-Layrex comment +Booze and beer

EDIT; Asswooper- Sweet comment on Mathetais' comment, beat me to it. :shake:

[ November 14, 2002, 23:33: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

20. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'll take you up on that double Shralp!

Single malt is my fav'

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.