1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Players of RPG games of anykind. Please read in order to serve to the petition of....

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Shadow Cougar, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Cougar Banned

Returning of one of best rpg games ever.......Chrono Series.

Please dear d&d members of Sorcerer's place, if not for yourself, do this for other rplayers who will enjoy in what they like, just like we do in "real rpgs"

As we all, or most of us, know, one of most beautiful games in the existance of virtual games, one of best rpg's on earth, Chrono Cross, was about to have a new continue, sequel, known as Chrono Break ( or Chrono Brake ). Yet, the idea sequel of brilliant Chrono Cross, after a rend in Squaresoft, lighted out.

Squaresoft, or, better, Squarenix, said, however, that if enough interest will be, they will start working on the sequel of best Squaresoft's game.

Between many forums that put petitions, 3 users of gametalk also applied for making one. One of them has direct connections with Squarenix, and therefore it provides us with true rumors and this means that this is not a pointless petition.

If you want for world to see another wonderful rpg, and if you wish to enjoy in the same, please go to

[snip]

and look out several topics and do what they kindly ask. You need not to register.

Also, please spread this as far and best as you can, for we must collect many petitions to succeed. The fight shall not be hard, if everyone shall participate.

Thank you for your priceless time.

[ August 29, 2004, 12:39: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Why did you post in every forum, when one post in the playgrund would be enough? I liked Chrono trigger, never played cross and would like to see it continue, so hope this works

3. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Oh gods, Tal's gonna hate you. I hope you enjoy plaques, especially 'idiot of the week' type plaques.

4. Soren Vracian Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

It wasn't *that* great of a game...

5. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

What!?!

Here too?

You are so dead man :lol:

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

they ARE making a sequel to squaresoft's best game. FFVII-2 will be out in a few years ;)

7. Cryo Mantis Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Chrono Cross was a bit of a letdown compared to Chrono Trigger if you ask me. Chrono Trigger, IMO, is the best console-RPG ever made. Chrono Cross dissappointed me, I thought it could've been better. The heroes of Chrono Trigger who fought a giant planet-eating parasite were easily killed by a cat-man. That's just odd.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I've deleted all of his duplicate posts all over the boards and permanently banned the cretin. I've also deleted the url he spammed in all his posts. I've moved both of the posts that had any replies into The Playground, and now I'm closing them. I'll leave them here in case someone needs a reference for what it takes to get an instant, permanent ban around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.