1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Online Surveys

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Abdel - Bhaal Spawn, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Abdel - Bhaal Spawn Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Does any one here take them and if so what websites are a panelist for. I am signed up for a few but would like to sign up for a few more. Right now my wife and I save the money from the surveys that pay cash for our vacation we are planning on taking next year. So far we have saved $140 in three months. We hope to have the account over a grand by next year.

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Not really sure what you are talking about. Although, I did once get a $50 shopping voucher for blind sampling chocolate for an hour.

3. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

An hour of eating chocolate? I hope you went and bought a stomach-pump.

My mother won $5000 New Zealand in vouchers from online surveys... bought herself a home entertainment system and a fridge with it.

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Where can I go and earn $5,000 from filling in surveys??

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Where can I sign up? I don't mind answering endless questions for companies offering an incentive.
    But it better be a *real* incentive, and not a wild goose chase trying to get a "free" iPod or the like. :nono:

My family once got $10 per person in our family for logging our daily TV watching habbits for a month. $10 wasn't really worth all the logging... :bad: :rolling:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm surprised at the $140 over three months being actually possible. Most of the time, it's just bogus promises.

By the way, those surveys or logging or whatever takes time. People who do that also have a normal work with some "per hour" ratio. Maybe taking more hours at work would be more preferable? In case of something that requires a couple of hours per day, perhaps some additional low-hour job? Don't know, like fixing stuff, tutoring, assembling computers, coding?

7. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Well I dare say, HB, that my mother was the lucky one out of the thousands on the survey site. I honestly don't know where she signed on, only that one day she got a nice big voucher. Chances of you winning said voucher... well... you'd best look at the pirate map thread ;)

8. Abdel - Bhaal Spawn Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I joined quite a few in the past and stopped once I lost the internet. I averaged around $50-200 a month. You have to make sure you have a seperate email account just for online surveys and you want to keep track of all your passwords and usernames for each survey company you sign up for. On top of that you need to know what each company offers for awards, etc...

I been using mostly test spin since they offer Amazon GC. It comes in handy when you want to buy a new computer game and don't have the cash.

I convienced my wife to try doing online surveys since she is home during the day and has about 2 hours of free time when the little one is napping.

We don't plan on quitting our jobs, but it would be nice to have a little extra cash to go out or save for a vacation.

Just last night I took a survey that paid $20 for 45 minutes of my time, not bad if you ask me.

As for where to go, google "Free Online Paid Surveys" and you will find a very long and intensive list. Most of the survey companies are in the US, but most provide international survey. If you live in the UK there are UK only survery companies, etc...

Just look into it.

If you have $35 to spend you can opt to pay a company that has a updated list of paying survey companies, but I have heard that most of these companies are scam and those that aren't don't provide you any more information than what you can find on the web.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.