1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

One of those quickies...

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Sir Farivald, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

[​IMG] I'm going to play through Throne of Bhaal, but not with the character I've just finished SoA with. Daft I know, but due to being forced (literally, or I wouldn't have completed the game) to become the Slayer enough times to have my reputation drop to horrid levels. I'd made a point of being good through the entire game, only for my bad blood the ruin it all and have Elliseme mention "dispicable acts elsewhere" in my commemoration speech at the end.

I must admit that made me very, very bitter, if not just down right infuriated. Now, if I were to start a new character and play through Throne of Bhaal, would romances be possible, or do they have to be a continuation from the previous?

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

They do have to be continued, but you can "continue" them by using this handy-dandy little CLUA code:
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("XxxxxxxRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
    where Xxxxxxx is the name of the NPC you want to romance (shortened as necessary). Just input it during that wait until Illasera shows up, and things ought to be fine by the time you get to the PP. :D

3. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I guess you could edit your reputation back to high level, if cheating doesn't make you feel too guilty :D

4. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

Thanks for the replies guys! I've got The Darkest Day installed, which has its own little launch icon etc... will I need to edit that shortcut or will editing the original .exe in the folder do it better? (this is the CLUA coding y'see)

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually, if you have the Flirt Packs installed, you can summon a romantic partner through the Fate Spirit. It will say something like this is you're romancing Jaheira (or Aerie or Viccy or Anomen):

Bring me my lover, Jaheira, the half-elven fighter/druid

Or if you aren't:

Bring me Jaheira, the half-elven fighter/druid

It changes for the class of whomever you are romancing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.